The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefront mang

+4
Naoto
Senza32
Nightwing
Marek
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battlefront mang Empty Battlefront mang

Post by Marek Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:23 am

Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Battlefront mang Empty Re: Battlefront mang

Post by ColoFett Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:26 pm

honestly, im not very impressed with the game.  sure the graphics and sound is great.  but charging $120 for the Deluxe edition??!!! that's ridiculous!  pretty much everything in the deluxe edition should be in the regular edition but NO! EA had to take the game apart and sell it to us in pieces.  I aint scooping up the money for this, with Fallout 4 on the horizon
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:19 pm

I think the game was actually pretty awesome when I played it. It might be a disappointment but after playing the beta, I'm willing to give it a try. My parents said they'd buy it for me when it comes out so ye.
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:25 pm

The gameplay is fine, its just not what i was hoping for from a Battlefront game is all...imho its too infantry oriented, and the vehicle stuff is too random, with the powerups and shit
Aerial
Aerial
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:31 pm

god I can't wait for fallout 4, going to be amazing.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:56 am

Yeah I'd probably buy it if I wasn't looking at so much money going out my window for getting a permit and insurance for my car.
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Aerial wrote:The gameplay is fine, its just not what i was hoping for from a Battlefront game is all...imho its too infantry oriented, and the vehicle stuff is too random, with the powerups and shit
those was only two gameplay options that were available for beta. There's going to be starfighter, dueling, and like 4 more i cant remember, not to mention campaign with co-op mode
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:10 pm

there are like 4 co op options each with 4-5 maps and about 8-9 multiplayer options. THe co-op options also let you play by yourself.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Jakar Solice wrote:
Aerial wrote:The gameplay is fine, its just not what i was hoping for from a Battlefront game is all...imho its too infantry oriented, and the vehicle stuff is too random, with the powerups and shit
those was only two gameplay options that were available for beta. There's going to be starfighter, dueling, and like 4 more i cant remember, not to mention campaign with co-op mode

Yep, but i wonder whats wrong with the formula of having a massive map, with fixed vehicle spawns on each side. just not a big fan of the random powerup system, makes the game more luck-based imo. also the fact that its EA and they're charging ridiculous amounts of money doesnt help either
Aerial
Aerial
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Senza32 Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:52 pm

The vehicle spawns essentially are fixed, though. They always spawn in the same place.
Senza32
Senza32
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 am

^ what senz said, I think they also made it tokens so that huge vehicles wouldn't just sit their crowding the map.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:12 pm

I actually really enjoyed the beta, but using vader and Luke are really hard.
Naoto
Naoto

Credits : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Aerial wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:

Yep, but i wonder whats wrong with the formula of having a massive map, with fixed vehicle spawns on each side. just not a big fan of the random powerup system, makes the game more luck-based imo. also the fact that its EA and they're charging ridiculous amounts of money doesnt help either
don't have much to say about the powerups, as it's personal preference, but the price will obviously go down in time. Sure, the deluxe edition shouldn't be $120 but the reg version is only $60 which is pretty much the same amount as every new game that comes out. Also, the game will probably be put on one of those 'free games' websites if you catch my drift, in 6 to 12 months lol.
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Jakar Solice wrote:
Aerial wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:

don't have much to say about the powerups, as it's personal preference, but the price will obviously go down in time. Sure, the deluxe edition shouldn't be $120 but the reg version is only $60 which is pretty much the same amount as every new game that comes out. Also, the game will probably be put on one of those 'free games' websites if you catch my drift, in 6 to 12 months lol.
 Oh yeah, and dont get me wrong guys, i actually liked what i saw in the beta, and i will get the game eventually (when its like 20/30 quid), i just, well kinda, expected more XD...Still think they shouldve made a Planetside-like game, but set in the SW universe, now THAT, would be fucking awesome
Aerial
Aerial
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Aerial wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:
Aerial wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:

Oh yeah, and dont get me wrong guys, i actually liked what i saw in the beta, and i will get the game eventually (when its like 20/30 quid), i just, well kinda, expected more XD...Still think they shouldve made a Planetside-like game, but set in the SW universe, now THAT, would be fucking awesome

a planetside 2 style game set in the SW universe would be godly, i would gladly fork out some extra $$$ for that
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:00 pm

on a more important not..... i really like your new website guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:24 pm

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/planets

Take A look at all of the planets everyone, the game looks amazing.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:31 pm

w0w 4 whole planets!!!!
Cody
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Credits : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:10 am

*5 and I would rather have about 15 great maps spanning 5 planets than 20 kind ok/shit maps going across 20 planets.

But the point of that was to show you all the modes and weapons and things like that that they are going to have in game. If you look at each planet it's an interactive video that lets you look at the things in game
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:35 pm

http://puu.sh/lbUe4/514f096bad.jpg

I see 4. Can't wait to see the same team that released all those great battlefield maps work on the battlefront maps!!!
Cody
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Credits : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next