Geno - Chief

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geno - Chief

Post by Congo on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:25 am

When did Geno become Chief? I just noticed this from his profile picture thing. Congrats Geno!

_________________


Congo wrote:mandos best clan

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 284
Credits : 369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 24
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Geno on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:44 am

I was chief before You even were in the clan, bro xd. Lopez made me chief like 8 years ago. I have chief rank for longest period of time here (or maybe same as Aerial). But I appreciate Your congratulations. Its really nice You've noticed that. : DDD

I don't have many souvenirs from these days, coz I had to change my machine and most of the data is gone, but here I digged out some archival screen i used to prove that some faggot on CA server tried to impose Jack. Back in the days when Avatar was Colonel, and Jack was same rank as me.
Spoiler:



And here another screen, from EARLY {IF} times, right after Aedree war and deadtree server's shut down. I was brigardier (which later became BGen rank). In these times we used to pick separate mandaloran model color for diffrent ranks. Soldiers - green, officers - red, generals - blue.

Spoiler:


I really wish more stuff like this on my hdd. : <


Here some fresher ss
Spoiler:






And here when Cody was a Major ( i was chief even back then xd ) .

Spoiler:




Bonus:
Really, really old mandos will recognize this song Very Happy :
Spoiler:

_________________

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 494
Credits : 626
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 24
Location : Proland

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Aerial on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Goddamn it Geno you used the wrong song....



Thats the song that was always used back then XD


Also, you became Chief, like,a month or something before me XD

_________________
Check out my Music!
avatar
Aerial
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 542
Credits : 1005
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26
Location : The Hague, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Kimmeh on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Aerial wrote:Goddamn it Geno you used the wrong song....



Thats the song that was always used back then XD


Also, you became Chief, like,a month or something before me XD






Location: Tidal Lugormod (T2 v1.8.3 (or.9))
avatar
Kimmeh
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)

Posts : 467
Credits : 642
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Marek on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 pm

I feel bad cuz all of those screen shots were when I was away for the summer and couldnt hop on with u guys D:

_________________
avatar
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 1008
Credits : 1323
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-05-11
Age : 101
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Galactus on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Kimmeh wrote:
Aerial wrote:Goddamn it Geno you used the wrong song....



Thats the song that was always used back then XD


Also, you became Chief, like,a month or something before me XD






Location: Tidal Lugormod (T2 v1.8.3 (or.9))
I saw this video only a week ago and had a great laugh watching it, it's amazing to think that years ago this would've been so badass to me.

_________________
avatar
Galactus
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Posts : 121
Credits : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Space

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Congo on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Well shit, I feel stupid now XD.

Though it was worth it to see the old Tidal pics Sad((((

_________________


Congo wrote:mandos best clan

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 284
Credits : 369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 24
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Kimmeh on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Congo wrote:Well shit, I feel stupid now XD.

Though it was worth it to see the old Tidal pics Sad((((

Still having Lugormod T2 (1.8.* - the one with tech profession / 2.1.* - the one with datapad) Very Happy I could install it on my server (using openjk would make it secure + stable at all) Wink

Geno ... Wanna build? Very Happy Or shall we wait for a newer version of lmd?
avatar
Kimmeh
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)

Posts : 467
Credits : 642
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Geno on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:23 pm

I used right song. It was played in background of mandalorian forum and everytime u opened new topic the song replayed, and it was fucking annoying. Blow me away was used way, way later.

@kim
sweetheart, i got some t2 map entities on my hard disc, really good entities made by elite builders back in the days.

_________________

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 494
Credits : 626
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 24
Location : Proland

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Congo on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Kimmeh wrote:
Congo wrote:Well shit, I feel stupid now XD.

Though it was worth it to see the old Tidal pics Sad((((

Still having Lugormod T2 (1.8.* - the one with tech profession / 2.1.* - the one with datapad) Very Happy I could install it on my server (using openjk would make it secure + stable at all) Wink

Geno ... Wanna build? Very Happy Or shall we wait for a newer version of lmd?

ah god, if we had a lugor server with T2 that was populated and was hard to get level 40........

i'd play the shit out of that

_________________


Congo wrote:mandos best clan

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 284
Credits : 369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 24
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Aerial on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Geno wrote:I used right song. It was played in background of mandalorian forum and everytime u opened new topic the song replayed, and it was fucking annoying. Blow me away was used way, way later.
i remember that...it was really annoying yeah, but i think we only started using it AFTER that video...cuz no one knew BB before the whole "Blow-Me-Away-is-in-every-goddamn-game-video" hype XD

_________________
Check out my Music!
avatar
Aerial
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 542
Credits : 1005
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26
Location : The Hague, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Kimmeh on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Aerial wrote:
Geno wrote:I used right song. It was played in background of mandalorian forum and everytime u opened new topic the song replayed, and it was fucking annoying. Blow me away was used way, way later.
i remember that...it was really annoying yeah, but i think we only started using it AFTER that video...cuz no one knew BB before the whole "Blow-Me-Away-is-in-every-goddamn-game-video" hype XD

We need a new clan movie with this theme:

avatar
Kimmeh
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)

Posts : 467
Credits : 642
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Marek on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:30 pm

or this 

_________________
avatar
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 1008
Credits : 1323
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-05-11
Age : 101
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Galactus on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:09 pm


Here's my vote.

_________________
avatar
Galactus
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Posts : 121
Credits : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Space

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Cody on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Geno wrote:And here when Cody was a Major ( i was chief even back then xd ) .

Spoiler:


lol
avatar
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Posts : 862
Credits : 1199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Geno on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:49 am

Now Cody is "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)" so you'd better not fuck with him.


We can always set up T2 with Kim and prepare it for Your conditions, Congo. The question is about the people.

_________________

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 494
Credits : 626
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 24
Location : Proland

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Congo on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:25 am

Geno wrote:We can always set up T2 with Kim and prepare it for Your conditions, Congo. The question is about the people.

What do you think we'd need to do to make that work?

_________________


Congo wrote:mandos best clan

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 284
Credits : 369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 24
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Geno on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:43 am

Good name, some cool maps, active people inside the clan and out of it. Some "fake crowd" to make ppl out of clan to visit the server.

On european lugormod 70% of these ppl don't even register. They look which server is most populated and they get on it. Both americans and europeans. So we'd have to populate server with clan-people (we can start mass-recruitment of pvts somewhere else) to make them feed the server. Then non-clan ppl will get on.

As many people noticed, we're at the moment 50:50 pvts to officers. So we CAN recruit some pvts.

_________________

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 494
Credits : 626
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 24
Location : Proland

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by ColoFett on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 pm

holy crap i remember those ppl in those really early Screens... aAlex, and kango.  

Kango is the guy who pretty much kept (SI) Second Imperium alive, and aAlex was like... my first ever friend on JKA.  We met on a Seige server, then both went to Lugormod, then both joined (SI) before mandos was even created, and then i joined Mandos, he then disappeared until the IF war, where i think he was in IF for a bit, then he joined Mandos
avatar
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Posts : 1326
Credits : 2152
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Aerial on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:09 pm

aAlex joined back, i believe during Dead Tree T2, from what i can recall....he left again during our time on MOO

_________________
Check out my Music!
avatar
Aerial
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Posts : 542
Credits : 1005
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26
Location : The Hague, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Geno - Chief

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum