Ufo is a strange one lol

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by mercRazot on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Ufo sells his Lugormod Source key for like uhm 1000dollar i think.
some months later i saw Lugor and he offered 60-70Dollar.
would some one be intrested ? Very Happy

_________________
avatar
mercRazot
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 105
Credits : 155
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Malachor V

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:13 pm

LOL! lugor doesnt even play anymore
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by mercRazot on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:51 am

he was at Saturday online btw never saw you with Mando tag

_________________
avatar
mercRazot
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 105
Credits : 155
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Malachor V

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by §oul on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:39 pm

You couldn't sell me JKA source code for $1 to support a community full obnoxious snobs. UFO did some nice touch ups to Lugormod. Nonetheless, dying community full of trolls.

_________________
avatar
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Posts : 915
Credits : 1484
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 19
Location : Lives near an ER

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by stormjedi on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:06 pm

§oul wrote:You couldn't sell me JKA source code for $1 to support a community full obnoxious snobs. UFO did some nice touch ups to Lugormod. Nonetheless, dying community full of trolls.

While Lugormod might be closed source, JKA itself is open. There's nothing stopping a competent coder from building his own $Name$mod, instead of building on Lugor's.
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by mercRazot on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Lugormod still the best Mod its even newbie friendly  with the new systeme but the Comunity are just stupid

_________________
avatar
mercRazot
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 105
Credits : 155
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Malachor V

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:53 am

§oul wrote:You couldn't sell me JKA source code for $1 to support a community full obnoxious snobs. UFO did some nice touch ups to Lugormod. Nonetheless, dying community full of trolls.
r.i.p lugormod.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by TATERPRO on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:36 pm

1 server thats 32(32) for one day out of how many? lol Lugormod is trash now and has been for a while.

_________________
avatar
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Posts : 805
Credits : 1153
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27
Location : PLUTO

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by stormjedi on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:57 pm

elite=) wrote:
§oul wrote:You couldn't sell me JKA source code for $1 to support a community full obnoxious snobs. UFO did some nice touch ups to Lugormod. Nonetheless, dying community full of trolls.
r.i.p lugormod.

Note that that is a euro server, which means it's prolly B.O.S.S. And if so, 5-10 of those are bots, and if I recall BOSS had like a monthly event thing they did.
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by mercRazot on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:40 am

There are no bots only players without a life like: Dydzio Animal bob Razot Aurora etc

_________________
avatar
mercRazot
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 105
Credits : 155
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Malachor V

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by ufoooooo on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:30 am

just LOL

P.S.

Note that that is a euro server, which means it's prolly B.O.S.S. And if so, 5-10 of those are bots, and if I recall BOSS had like a monthly event thing they did.

link
avatar
ufoooooo

Posts : 11
Credits : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by TATERPRO on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Lugormod is trash

_________________
avatar
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Posts : 805
Credits : 1153
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27
Location : PLUTO

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by ufoooooo on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:54 am

avatar
ufoooooo

Posts : 11
Credits : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by mercRazot on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 am

Well...

_________________
avatar
mercRazot
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 105
Credits : 155
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Malachor V

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by OreoCrunch on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:22 pm

ufoooooo wrote:just LOL

P.S.

Note that that is a euro server, which means it's prolly B.O.S.S. And if so, 5-10 of those are bots, and if I recall BOSS had like a monthly event thing they did.

link

Yeah don't overrate this outdated mod. I'm sure you still have your phony servers that redirect clients to Euro lugormod, that's why you have so many newbs rofl. There are some older veterans, but 98% of your client base are redirected newbs.

_________________
avatar
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Posts : 1170
Credits : 1712
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by ufoooooo on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:23 pm

merely posted the link to indicate that it's not boss as it was stated in the quoted part, although it seems i'm kinda wasting time over here, since mandos hate lmd so much that they'll even present false facts without having an overview, as you just did lol.


Last edited by ufoooooo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ufoooooo

Posts : 11
Credits : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by OreoCrunch on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Oh I have nothing against lmd besides the client base and some corrupt admins (not necessarily referring to you).

_________________
avatar
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Posts : 1170
Credits : 1712
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by Kimmeh on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:06 am

ufoooooo wrote:merely posted the link to indicate that it's not boss as it was stated in the quoted part, although it seems i'm kinda wasting time over here, since mandos hate lmd so much that they'll even present false facts without having an overview, as you just did lol.

i suggest that you'd better focus on learning how to play with guns
make this goddamn mod opensource
avatar
Kimmeh
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)

Posts : 467
Credits : 642
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by ufoooooo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:02 am

@Oreo

I get your point about the community, many people are retarded, but that's just how lugormod always been, at least as far as I remember (since 2008). Admins used to abuse because of badly setup servers that gave admin to a clan member, where average applicant would be a kid and apply just for the sake of being an admin.

I'm here only due to this thread and some amount of (imo) unfair judgement that appears here, and since it's a public section and I had an account here I felt it wouldn't be a bad idea to attempt to straighten some things up.

I really wish the mod did better than just one server that doesn't even use the mod to it's full extent (EU has leveling replaced with a plugin that offers addon skills), but that's what we got now, and it's still good considering how dead lugormod used to be in 2014 and early 2015. The numbers aren't just newbies, there's many old players, many new reasonable ones who got familiar with the mod, the server even blocks the exit from spawns for unregistered if the player count is 32 or close to it, in order to prevent it being filled with newbies who can't use the mod. I don't think that over the last 5 years there was a server that would over the course of most days get full multiple times a day despite not letting Padawans out of spawn.

tl;dr Dear Mandos, hope you have fun wherever you play (mb2 i guess), we're having fun on lugormod, too.


@Kim

It's Phred's call, and I have no reason to convince him to agree. Not that I ever asked him not to do it, I don't care that much.
avatar
ufoooooo

Posts : 11
Credits : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by Kimmeh on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:38 am

ufoooooo wrote:@Oreo

I get your point about the community, many people are retarded, but that's just how lugormod always been, at least as far as I remember (since 2008). Admins used to abuse because of badly setup servers that gave admin to a clan member, where average applicant would be a kid and apply just for the sake of being an admin.

I'm here only due to this thread and some amount of (imo) unfair judgement that appears here, and since it's a public section and I had an account here I felt it wouldn't be a bad idea to attempt to straighten some things up.

I really wish the mod did better than just one server that doesn't even use the mod to it's full extent (EU has leveling replaced with a plugin that offers addon skills), but that's what we got now, and it's still good considering how dead lugormod used to be in 2014 and early 2015. The numbers aren't just newbies, there's many old players, many new reasonable ones who got familiar with the mod, the server even blocks the exit from spawns for unregistered if the player count is 32 or close to it, in order to prevent it being filled with newbies who can't use the mod. I don't think that over the last 5 years there was a server that would over the course of most days get full multiple times a day despite not letting Padawans out of spawn.

tl;dr Dear Mandos, hope you have fun wherever you play (mb2 i guess), we're having fun on lugormod, too.


@Kim

It's Phred's call, and I have no reason to convince him to agree. Not that I ever asked him not to do it, I don't care that much.

Just copy lmd's part to new openjk and rewrite/refactor phred's/lugor's code
avatar
Kimmeh
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)
14 - General of the Mandalorian Forces (GenM)

Posts : 467
Credits : 642
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ufo is a strange one lol

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum