StormJK applying for membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StormJK applying for membership

Post by Stormjk on Fri May 27, 2016 5:23 pm

0. How old are you? I am currently 15 years old.
1. Whats your timezone? My timezone is CST, as I live in Louisiana.
2. Whats your native language, and second language is any? I speak English and a bit of Dutch.
3. How long have you played JKA? For about a year now, however I recently bought the game on steam again after switching steam accounts.
4. What are your previous clans? I have been in GAR and AOD (shortly, didn't like it)
5. Why do you want to join the Mandalorian Armed Forces? I'd like to join MAF because I've been looking for a clan for a while, and small but medium sized clans seem to be something I like. GAR was a clan I enjoyed, and since MAF is allied to GAR, I thought I'd give it a go.
6. What is any of your additional contact info? Xfire, Steam, email, etc?

Skype: Maximusceilus
Steam: Bryceii (Brycen as name)
avatar
Stormjk

Posts : 12
Credits : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Nightwing on Fri May 27, 2016 5:27 pm

played with him a bit seems cool. yes from me
avatar
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 1329
Credits : 1712
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 18
Location : Gotham

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Senza32 on Fri May 27, 2016 5:29 pm

ACTUALLY played with him for a bit, seems cool to me as well. Also this way we have an opportunity for duels to decide who the true one is and such
avatar
Senza32
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 197
Credits : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Stormjk on Fri May 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys!
avatar
Stormjk

Posts : 12
Credits : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Marek on Sat May 28, 2016 6:31 am

How do you say ur hired in dutch?

_________________
avatar
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 1008
Credits : 1323
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-05-11
Age : 101
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Tasmann on Sat May 28, 2016 8:04 am

Yes from me.

_________________
~ Tasmann
avatar
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Posts : 512
Credits : 726
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Stormjk on Sat May 28, 2016 9:28 am

Marek wrote:How do you say ur hired in dutch?
U bent aangenomen
avatar
Stormjk

Posts : 12
Credits : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Congo on Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Stormjk wrote:
Marek wrote:How do you say ur hired in dutch?
U bent aangenomen

you speak some dutch? cool beans. my favorite dutch expression is "yes, of course you can" - ja hoor, je kunt (sounds like ya whore, ya cunt)

_________________


Congo wrote:mandos best clan

I play on the BG server like every day btw, stop saying it's rare to see me
avatar
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Posts : 284
Credits : 369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 24
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Stormjk on Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Congo wrote:
Stormjk wrote:
Marek wrote:How do you say ur hired in dutch?
U bent aangenomen

you speak some dutch? cool beans. my favorite dutch expression is "yes, of course you can" - ja hoor, je kunt (sounds like ya whore, ya cunt)
mine would have to be "hoe gaat het" because it's fun to pronounce, plus it sounds like a hoe got hit Razz.
avatar
Stormjk

Posts : 12
Credits : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by stormjedi on Sat May 28, 2016 4:56 pm

StormJK, formerly of GAR.
Upstanding guy, honest, kind to the newbies, and competent in-game.
The dude isn't an asshole, dick, or troll, he seems to play MB2 because he enjoys it.

Literally one of the nicer people I've played with, and I'm honestly happy to see his app.
10/10 totally worth letting in.

(Snipur says hello.)
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Stormjk on Sat May 28, 2016 5:14 pm

stormjedi wrote:StormJK, formerly of GAR.
Upstanding guy, honest, kind to the newbies, and competent in-game.
The dude isn't an asshole, dick, or troll, he seems to play MB2 because he enjoys it.

Literally one of the nicer people I've played with, and I'm honestly happy to see his app.
10/10 totally worth letting in.

(Snipur says hello.)
Thanks man!

You still have a special place on my friends list :p

(Also people keep confusing us and can't tell us apart lol)
avatar
Stormjk

Posts : 12
Credits : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by stormjedi on Sat May 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Stormjk wrote:
stormjedi wrote:StormJK, formerly of GAR.
Upstanding guy, honest, kind to the newbies, and competent in-game.
The dude isn't an asshole, dick, or troll, he seems to play MB2 because he enjoys it.

Literally one of the nicer people I've played with, and I'm honestly happy to see his app.
10/10 totally worth letting in.

(Snipur says hello.)
Thanks man!

You still have a special place on my friends list :p

(Also people keep confusing us and can't tell us apart lol)

Never understood that. Razz
StormJK and StormJedi are TOTALLY DIFFERENT XD
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Stormjk on Sat May 28, 2016 5:52 pm

stormjedi wrote:
Stormjk wrote:
stormjedi wrote:StormJK, formerly of GAR.
Upstanding guy, honest, kind to the newbies, and competent in-game.
The dude isn't an asshole, dick, or troll, he seems to play MB2 because he enjoys it.

Literally one of the nicer people I've played with, and I'm honestly happy to see his app.
10/10 totally worth letting in.

(Snipur says hello.)
Thanks man!

You still have a special place on my friends list :p

(Also people keep confusing us and can't tell us apart lol)

Never understood that. Razz
StormJK and StormJedi are TOTALLY DIFFERENT XD
Ikr... Anyway we gotta play together some time!
avatar
Stormjk

Posts : 12
Credits : 21
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by stormjedi on Sat May 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Stormjk wrote:
stormjedi wrote:
Stormjk wrote:
stormjedi wrote:StormJK, formerly of GAR.
Upstanding guy, honest, kind to the newbies, and competent in-game.
The dude isn't an asshole, dick, or troll, he seems to play MB2 because he enjoys it.

Literally one of the nicer people I've played with, and I'm honestly happy to see his app.
10/10 totally worth letting in.

(Snipur says hello.)
Thanks man!

You still have a special place on my friends list :p

(Also people keep confusing us and can't tell us apart lol)

Never understood that. Razz
StormJK and StormJedi are TOTALLY DIFFERENT XD
Ikr... Anyway we gotta play together some time!

Absolutely... as soon as they let you in. Razz
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Nightwing on Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Hes in. Tags are [Mandalorian.Pvt]
avatar
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 1329
Credits : 1712
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 18
Location : Gotham

Back to top Go down

Re: StormJK applying for membership

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum