What the Actual Fuck, America?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by ColoFett on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:56 am

you guys are 1 step away from becoming a Police State and 2 steps away from another Civil War, at least to the views of your northern neighbor.  

Stop Killing each other you twats!
avatar
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Posts : 1326
Credits : 2152
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Shenghai on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 am

ColoFett wrote:you guys are 1 step away from becoming a Police State and 2 steps away from another Civil War, at least to the views of your northern neighbor.  

Stop Killing each other you twats!
I think 75% of the logical people moved from America to Canada, honestly. Besides, America's fucked already. Higher-ups like the Rothschild family already control the entirety of America, and even if Trump is elected, he'll probably end up dead in 2 years tops if he doesn't agree to follow them. Just ask JFK. Civil War 2, it's like Marvel movies are suddenly dictating what happens in America. 

I might join the northern neighbors eventually, if this shit keeps up.
avatar
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Posts : 203
Credits : 292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by stormjedi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:46 am

Dude, you have no idea.
I don't think it made the news like Dallas, but BLM protested here in Memphis... on the bridge over the Mississipi.
No one could use one of the only bridges from Arkansas to Tennessee for hours.

Worst part is, I agree, police brutality is a major issue. But BLM is only hurting innocent people by blocking roads. They aren't doing themselves any favors.
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Galactus on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 am

stormjedi wrote:Dude, you have no idea.
I don't think it made the news like Dallas, but BLM protested here in Memphis... on the bridge over the Mississipi.
No one could use one of the only bridges from Arkansas to Tennessee for hours.

Worst part is, I agree, police brutality is a major issue. But BLM is only hurting innocent people by blocking roads. They aren't doing themselves any favors.
this. they didn't help their case here in atlanta by shutting down major roads in the city and causing everyone trouble. Overall I do agree that police brutality is a big problem, and choosing to attack the Dallas police department was not a good idea. DPD actually took major measures to ensure that their officers didn't have any issues regarding brutality and trained their officers well.

If only it were so easy for us to stop killing each other.

_________________
avatar
Galactus
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Posts : 121
Credits : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Space

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by stormjedi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Galactus wrote:
stormjedi wrote:Dude, you have no idea.
I don't think it made the news like Dallas, but BLM protested here in Memphis... on the bridge over the Mississipi.
No one could use one of the only bridges from Arkansas to Tennessee for hours.

Worst part is, I agree, police brutality is a major issue. But BLM is only hurting innocent people by blocking roads. They aren't doing themselves any favors.
this. they didn't help their case here in atlanta by shutting down major roads in the city and causing everyone trouble. Overall I do agree that police brutality is a big problem, and choosing to attack the Dallas police department was not a good idea. DPD actually took major measures to ensure that their officers didn't have any issues regarding brutality and trained their officers well.

If only it were so easy for us to stop killing each other.

Yeah exactly. DPD is one of the good guys.
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Kyton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:40 pm

BLM is a terrorist organization now. 
All lives matter. period.
avatar
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Posts : 1303
Credits : 1956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Shenghai on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Kyton wrote:BLM is a terrorist organization now. 
All lives matter. period.
avatar
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Posts : 203
Credits : 292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by stormjedi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Shenghai wrote:
Kyton wrote:BLM is a terrorist organization now. 
All lives matter. period.
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Lightsender24 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 pm

I love how most Americans, try to be racists. Not to blacks, no they have to be on their best manners to them because god will smite them (sarcasm), but they are racist against all white skins, Brits, Europe, Canada (sorry), Irish, and most of all themselves i find it funny that Americans can't not be racist against others without bashing on their own race Razz

_________________
HEADSHOT!
"Woops" it was a friendly.
avatar
Lightsender24
3 - Lance Corporal (LCpl)
3 - Lance Corporal (LCpl)

Posts : 57
Credits : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Shenghai on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Lightsender24 wrote:I love how most Americans, try to be racists. Not to blacks, no they have to be on their best manners to them because god will smite them (sarcasm), but they are racist against all white skins, Brits, Europe, Canada (sorry), Irish, and most of all themselves i find it funny that Americans can't not be racist against others without bashing on their own race Razz
Exactly.
avatar
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Posts : 203
Credits : 292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by lenski7 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:22 am

Lightsender24 wrote:I love how most Americans, try to be racists. Not to blacks, no they have to be on their best manners to them because god will smite them (sarcasm), but they are racist against all white skins, Brits, Europe, Canada (sorry), Irish, and most of all themselves i find it funny that Americans can't not be racist against others without bashing on their own race Razz
Seeing how the entirety of two continents can call themselves American, I will try to reply to this as a citizen of the United States, whom voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries, and only voting Trump because he's not as bad as Hillary.

I as an American do not try to be racist, if I say something that offend someone oh fucking well, I'm not going to be a good little Liberal and pussyfoot around saying a few buzz words, how am I racist against the entirety of the rest of the European-blooded world? However I will respond to the Black Lives Matter issue.

 I understand being a devout progressive requires hating whiteness in our country, because "White Privilege", and how you "Oppressed the Black Man", because your "ancestors did it not you, you still have 2 pay". If anything the news media has created this beast, Black Lives Matter, the constant reporting on cop on black shootings because that sells. In fact theres much more black on black crime than black on cop shootings (many of which are justified, not saying there aren't bad apples) In fact before you claim whites have lynched blacks for a long time in our countries history understand this, Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968. (2014-2013).


In fact here is more supporting my point of view backed up by their own government.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/5-devastating-facts-black-black-crime/



This one shows they just commit more crime, black children are also more likely to have no father, so I'd say bad upbringing leads them to where they are.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708889/Whites-just-likely-shot-police-black-people-pulled-study-finds.html

White people have less police encounters generally, and on average are more likely to follow speed limits, etc. At least according to FBI statistics, now you're going to scream the facts are racist, then I have no hope for you.

_________________
In game my primary Alias is : KebAITNL[Mandalorian.Pvt]MK [KebAI]-TotallyNotLagging, formerly [KebAI]-TotallyNotLagging, and [CupCaek]-TotallyNotLagging.

avatar
lenski7
2 - Private First Class (PFC)
2 - Private First Class (PFC)

Posts : 69
Credits : 92
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Ingame ID KebAITNL[Mandalorian.Pvt]

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by stormjedi on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Get out of here with your statistics and facts!
Americans don't let silly things like facts ruin their opinions. Sad
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Senza32 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Did... did you really just cite the daily mail as if it were a credible source. I've been trying to ignore this thread because at this rate it's only a matter of time before someone starts professing their love for Alex Jones but jesus fuck this is painful to read. I assume next someone is going to post some sort of MRA bullshit that they're going to regret when they're not 16 anymore?
avatar
Senza32
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Posts : 197
Credits : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by stormjedi on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Senza32 wrote:Did... did you really just cite the daily mail as if it were a credible source. I've been trying to ignore this thread because at this rate it's only a matter of time before someone starts professing their love for Alex Jones but jesus fuck this is painful to read. I assume next someone is going to post some sort of MRA bullshit that they're going to regret when they're not 16 anymore?

Oh come on, those HuffPo articles are legit, Abraham Lincoln said so! I saw it in an image with his statue behind it marked 2016, so it must be true.
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Cody on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:10 am

Shenghai wrote:
ColoFett wrote:you guys are 1 step away from becoming a Police State and 2 steps away from another Civil War, at least to the views of your northern neighbor.  

Stop Killing each other you twats!
I think 75% of the logical people moved from America to Canada, honestly. Besides, America's fucked already. Higher-ups like the Rothschild family already control the entirety of America, and even if Trump is elected, he'll probably end up dead in 2 years tops if he doesn't agree to follow them. Just ask JFK. Civil War 2, it's like Marvel movies are suddenly dictating what happens in America. 

I might join the northern neighbors eventually, if this shit keeps up.
So many baseless claims and conspiracy theories. Holy moly.
avatar
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Posts : 862
Credits : 1199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Cody on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:12 am

Actually never mind this thread gave me cancer from like all of your posts.
avatar
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Posts : 862
Credits : 1199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by stormjedi on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 am

Cody wrote:Actually never mind this thread gave me cancer from like all of your posts.
Bush did Cancer/11
avatar
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Posts : 336
Credits : 455
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Tasmann on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:33 am

Should bring an AOD member in here to see all these politics being talked about so he can shrivel up and die for not being able to use his banhammer on everyone.

_________________
~ Tasmann
avatar
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Posts : 512
Credits : 726
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by ColoFett on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:07 am

If Trump gets elected, Canada is building a wall.
avatar
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Posts : 1326
Credits : 2152
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by TATERPRO on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:33 am

Cody wrote:Actually never mind this thread gave me cancer from like all of your posts.
America is not in any HUGE trouble right now xD. We have issues yes, but that doesnt mean we are suddenly going to implode

_________________
avatar
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Posts : 805
Credits : 1153
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27
Location : PLUTO

Back to top Go down

Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum