OreoCrunch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OreoCrunch

Post by OreoCrunch on Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Early November, 2011: My beginning
    I started out on the planet GoR, Guardians of Redemption. I was interested in lugormod especially since I just bought jka. It was a different world than I expected, lugormod in general, it felt like a roleplay kind of. My name was Mr.Oterrorist, I had lots of fun on the server, but i got annoyed by getting killed over and over again, and didn't know of the laming rule. After laming a high level admin named Toast, he teleported me to him and froze me. I was confused, and furious. Toast was a rage kid back then, and he abused me, by /killother. For some reason though, he thought he owned me, and he did the /rename [player], and renamed me to Oreocrunch. He then unfroze me, and taught me from professions to earning credits, and upgrading skills. I was very fond of him, but then a few days later, after enjoying lugormod, the server shutdown. I had no idea what happened at the time, but I couldn't find the server anymore.

Late November, 2011: The Man In Blue Armour
     After searching through the serverlists, I found a server full of scum, thugs, and pros. This server was no other than !!BOSS!!, it was hard to earn credits and upgrade skills. I was interested in sniping and assassinations, so to earn a living, people paid me to assassinate other players they hated. I then had my scope over what appeared to be a group of dwarfs. I then shot a dwarf, and he disintegrated. There were 2 other dwarfs there, that then flew with their jetpacks over to me, to kill me. What I didn't realize was that there was another mercenary behind me. He shot one dwarf with his sniper rifle in mid-air, and sprayed the other one with his blaster. I put my cross-airs over the merc, to get his name, the name said LO932[Mandalorian.Mdr]. He then asked me out of the blue, "Hey, I could use one of you in my clan." I then asked ''what clan?'' and he said '' The Mandalorian Armed Forces, do this for your name /name Oreo[Mandalorian.Pvt]." I did as I was told, and felt proud to be in my first lugormod clan. An admin seeing my name switch to a clan name then /goto mdr, and questioned him, this admin was Scorpion "I'm getting sick of you recruiting my clients Lopez. You and your friend get off this planet.'' The two argued for quite some while, and then Lopez said to me, '' Here's the ip to a better server, there's more of us there.''

December, 2011: An Army To Behold
    Lopez and I then landed on a planet, that was unknown to me, Jenova Lugormod. There I found many clients, and more Mandalorians. There were only six mandos altogether. These mandos, I saw were Soul[Mandalorian.Cpl], Saitais[Mandalorian.Pvt], Meta[Mandalorian.Pvt], and Ganja[Mandalorian.Pvt]. The Mando out of that group I admired the most was Soul, he did everything with such ease, and I thought of him as a role model. Lopez then called us together and Soul, and Ganja then begged Lopez jokingly saying ''Lets have a tourney, we havent in forever.'' We then duelled, Lopez wanted to see my skill, so he set me up against Meta, about 2 mins later, I won. He then sent me up against Saitais, I lost, because we both ran out of ammo, and he had more hp left. Saitais then went up against Ganja, Ganja won, and went up against Soul. This fight went on for a good 3 minutes. They were both excellent fighters, but i paid most attention to Soul. Soul won, and he went up against Lopez, Lopez obliterated Soul in half a minute. He then sent Soul, and Ganja up against Lopez, Lopez killed Soul first then Ganja. He recognized improvement, in Ganja, and promoted him to Cpl. There were many mandos then, most of them being JW admins, these admins thought of Mandos as a faction, and joined them. During the upcoming days, I played with the Mandos, learned some sniping skills, not much though, and then feeling ashamed of myself, cuz I couldn't beat anyone in sniper duels. I then left jenova out of the blue, for only a couple weeks.

December, 2011: Mystic Forces
    I landed on a planet named MF, Mystic Forces. This place was unusual and I had some good memories here. I started out as an assassin again, I was paid though to kill someone, you don't want to kill, when ur a new gen nub. It appeared to be a remnant of an old faction, Rodian Raiders. This guy was known as PAPER. I shot him, and he kept killing me, and killing me over and over again. Until he left of boredom. MF didn't have that many members, or clients in general. I learned some funny cmds and other stuff. Made some friends, and was asked to join numerous clans, that I had friends in. But for some reason, through it all, I still kept my tags on. I didn't know why, it just seemed like any other clan, but I had this unknown nature to be loyal to the Mandalorians, so I decided to head back to Jenova.

Late December, 2011: More, and more
    I landed back on JW, more clients, and more mandos. Here, I met another blue-suited Mando, ColoFett[Mandalorian.LtMdr]. Lopez didn't play that much, and I longed for him back, but overtime I realized Colo was going to be our main leader, since he was more active than Lopez. Colo then asked me, and said ''I haven't seen you here before. How long have you been a Pvt." I then told him, " about a month." and Meta backed me up on that one. Colo then said, ''Hmm, I'll bump you up to Cpl." I then learned that Mandos, were a teamwork clan, and I liked that. There was a big ffa, in on a jungle map, in the bank. Here most mandos hid in the trees, except one that was fighting the jedi's, head on, Parade[Mandalorian.SSgt]SS. He was a good fighter, but a troll, and a thug nonetheless. I then was aiming and shooting random jedi's with my sniper. One of these was another remnant of an old clan, CA, and his name was Beer. I killed him dozens of times, and he was getting pissed and killing me. To this day still, Beer will always hate and attack me for that reason. I then got pretty mad, but was no match for Beer. The other mandos wouldn't help me, and they'd say, ''Beer is an old ally, we wont attack him.'' I then was confused, and asked Colo about it, he said that CA was one of mandos' best allies during many wars, and they had their own server. We all seemed eager to see Lopez again, and thats one of the main reasons we were so loyal and abiding. He was on only so much, and we always did what he asked. I realized Lopez, and Colo were a pretty pro pair in battle. Dwarfs, and elves came to JW many times. Lopez and Colo took the elf's 2 vs like 4, and mandos won, the only true trouble, was Green Elf, the leader.
     We had an alliance with another small faction, bunnies. The bunnies helped us kill, and destroy the dwarfs. They both dealt heavy dmg, but overtime they both disappeared.

January, 2012: The Gifted Ones
   Still playing on jenova, and getting accustomed to teamwork and duelling, Colo said that i should try and encourage any merc to join Mandos. One of these was Trooper, after constant begging, and annoyance, he decided to join. He was the most annoying mando to ever walk the earth, and was a horrible fighter too, only for that time though. During this I met another Mando that was much like Soul, Ordo[Mandalorian.Sgt]. Ordo was even more chilled, and a better fighter than Soul atm. He questioned my position as a Cpl, and asked to me, "You're a Cpl already?" and i replied with encouragement, " yeah! red skin is pretty awesome" he then said back to me '' Think this to yourself. Do you deserve that rank?" Ordo made me feel very uneasy and a little disappointed. JW was having problems, and changing ip's a lot, and I couldn't keep track of it. My xfire stopped working, and i was banned from Boss just for being a mando. The only other server I knew of was Unreal, Colo warned me that this was an enemy server too, and we have some old enemies here. Colo promoted me for Sgt at that time too, I then ignored Colo, and went around looking for fun, here i found what appeared to be the leader of Unreal. Stylus, Stylus then said to me, "I haven't had the pleasure of banning a mando in a long time." He then banned me, and i went inactive for almost the entire month of February. Soul also disappeard, and wasn't heard from again.

Late February,and Early March, 2012: My Revival
    My xfire started to work, and I contacted Colo right away, he then said to me, "I was wondering when you were going to show up again." He also then said to me,'' btw, Trooper is actually pretty good now, he isnt a suckup anymore." I was surprised. Colo gave me the ip to JW, and here things were different. JW finally realized from their own stupidity that mandos weren't a faction, but a clan. 1/4 of the Mandos went for JW, the others remained loyal. I then realized we had a more complex ranking system, the mandos I found at the time were, Trooper[Mandalorian.SSgt]TS, Fadal[Mandalorian.PFC]TS, Terevolt[Mandalorian.Pvt2]TS, and there was one more I dont remember. I was confused, and asked Trooper of these ranks, he then said that we got new ranks. I met Ganja, and he was eager to see me. He was a SgtM now, and asked me to join his squad, Rasta Troopaz. He then proclaimed me 2nd in command of his squad, although he wasnt active much, and the others thought of me as their squad leader. Colo promoted me to SSgt, and encouraged me to start my own squad. Trooper, and I became real close friends, and people thought of us as bros, we went on recruitment raids on other servers, and some of those were Cycle, Keys, and Kyton, they were all from Boss, and were decent enough snipers. Being that Trooper and I were bringing in lots of new members, I decided to take control of Ganja's squad. I renamed it to Napalm Rangers, and trained some good men, one of those being Cycle. Cycle became an amazing sniper, but he turned against us, and the mandos drove him away from us for good. Kyton was in Trooper's squad, and seemed to be his little minion.

Late March, and Early April, 2012: The Officers
   During this time, Trooper and I were promoted together, and finally reached SgtM, right on the edge of the officer ranks. Fadal and Terevolt disappeared, and Colo got back another old officer, Aerial[Mandalorian.Chief]. Aerial made us a server, and forum, the idea of the server was to be like old lugormod, and deadtree specifically. Aerial opening his server, Community Lugormod brought back lots of older Mandos, these were, Tater, Jango, Vaapad, Jack, Kimmy, Neko, Domitius, Latteh, and Cody. These guys, in all due respect, were pretty rusty, except Jango, and Tater. I was kind of disappointed to see these many old guys, not that skillful atm were back. Colo then explained that these guys have been gone for a while, and were pro back in the day, and said to me, let them play more, and you'll see. These guys were smart, though, and are council members. We also had Polak build for us, an old remnant of RR. He trained me in all weps, and thats where i got my weapon knowledge from. Trooper wasn't quite happy that the older guys were coming back. To him it seemed, and he told me many times, "I'm sick of these guys coming in from nowhere, and bossing us around, if they are in, they should start back at Pvt." I didn't say anything then, cuz i didn't know what to say. JW was a falling server, Trooper tried to help them, by going in undercover and solved many problems. He then thought it would be beneficial, for Mandos and JW if they 'merged'. Trooper thought it was for the good of mandos, as he told me, but his reasons were unknown. Kyton followed Trooper, and other mandos. I then thought to myself, Trooper or mandos? I realized where my loyalty belonged, with Mandos. I disagreed with Trooper on everything and called him a traitor, Kyton using his admin powers, muted me, and threatened me with a possible ban. After this Latte came, then Colo then Aerial. They decided to kick Trooper out of mandos, and Kyton and the other mandos came back, when Colo got involved.

May, 2012: The Beginning Of The End
   Trooper was confused, he told me numerous times that he did nothing wrong. The older Mandos were just taking control, after coming and going. Trooper then joined JW, and was promoted quickly. Colo promoted me to 2Lt for my loyalty. Community Lugormod died, older mandos weren't so active, and were only on once every few months. Since Colo, Aerial, and I were the only officers active. He gave me council position, and let me recruit, promote, and demote. I wasn't a very good recruiter, but I had knowledge from when Trooper and I recruited. Beer wasn't very happy that I was an officer now, he thought that officer ranks were only for the 'pro', and old gen mandos. Trooper defended me, and many other mandos for a long time. Trooper wanted to show he cared about mandos. I then recruited a merc, that I saw potential in. His name was Spore, I put him in my squad, and trained him. He had a nerve for intel. He got information for mandos, and was recruited into Intel later on.

June-Aug, 2012: Here We Go Again
   Same old routine, recruit, promote, that kind of stuff, during this and while other officers were inactive, I was like Colo's right-hand-man. I was promoted to Lt, and I got better, and better in sniping and other weps. During this time, Ordo thinking he could be better at leading a clan than anyone else, made a clan called the DeathWatch, along with his CoLdr, BobaFeet. Feet was a mando and a friece fighter, he wouldn't give up easily. The uprising of the Deathwatch brought back many of the officers that showed up in May, and some RR, we then fought a few brutal weeks of non-stop killing until Ordo went inactive, and Polak convinced and threatened Feet to disband DeathWatch. Feet was afraid of Polak, he heard of RR, and saw what one of them could do, and was terrified that Polak was teamed up with the Mandalorians. He disbanded DeathWatch, and they disappeard of lugormod completely. We got a new forum, and the older guys were taking charge again, and led Mandos into daylight. During the DeatWatch war, Jango wanted me promoted to Cpt, and the other mandos agreed. I was promoted, and the older guys were taking charge.

September-November, 2012: Shame
    Kyton was getting smarter and smarter, he was promoted to Lt and got a position on council. Spore was promoted to 2lt. During these times, jka was dying, the older mandos wanted to move on. Kyton came up with the idea of moving to PlanetSide 2, the others agreed and mandos were shipped off to Planetside 2. I felt that jka was my home, and I proved useless to the Mandalorians, now that Kyton has a spot on the council, and the others came back. I then decided to leave and start my own faction, OCS known as OnlineCommieSpies. I took Spore with me, but Spore remained in mandos without my knowing, I had a good 10 people in it, and then Flippy was getting snoopy, he warned the other mandos, and they decided to let me go to do whatever. Flippy was a 2Lt and wanted to recruit me back in, I declined many times. I didn't have what it takes to be a faction leader. I disbanded OCS, and Spore left for RoD, Colo then asked me one day, to download PlanetSide2 and play it with him. We were playing together, and there were people Colo recruited, none of them made accounts on the forums. Colo then asked me if I wanted to rejoin, and I'd receive my rank and rights on the forum back. I told him I'd think about it, but Colo knew I couldn't resist Mandos, and gave me access anyways. Colo then let me and Flippy recruit on jka. But he said that the council would get his ass for this once they found out. But they never did. I stayed away from the forums, because I was scared of the other members.

November-December, 2012: ReGrowth in JKA
    Flippy and I worked together to recruit mandos. He brought Wolfe in and Wolfe became an excellent sniper, and seemed like a loyal person, for the time being. I then recruited an old friend, Mars, and I also recruited a pretty good sniper, Mandalore. He was looking for us, which drew my curiosity, but I ignored it. I also recruited these new guys I haven't seen before, two of them to be exact. One named GyroScope36, and the other was Red9697. They were decent enough mercs, but weren't that good, but they could be trained. Red happened to like force users more, and I let it be, being that he was horrible at merc. We went from 1-2 mandos online to 6 mandos on, this was an improvement to us. But these guys never got access forums except Mars, gyro, and red.

January-February, 2013: Lets Repopulate JKA
   Still the same as in December, but this time, Soul showed up out of nowhere. I was very excited to finally see him again, He didn't remember his rank though (lawls), but I rememberd it and told him to do /name Soul[Mandalorian.SSgt]. I told him of our forum, and he got accepted in. Now PlanetSide2 wasn't working out too much, Tater was having arguements with Kyton over how Mandos r a jka clan, and should die with it. But Kyton thinks that the only way to survive was to stay on planetside2, in the end Tater left, the mandos then decided to go back to jka, even though Flippy, and I already were working on that. Soul started his own squad, this was the first one, now that we're getting more members, Soul's squad had like 20 members in it. Jack, and Bane came to jw and started taking control again, he gave Bane rights to run the mandos in jka, but Bane went inactive. Jack then kicked Flippy out of the clan, saying he wasn't Mandalorian material. Wolfe left with Flippy, Jack pointed out to me, that some of the mandos aren't loyal to the clan, only to their friends, and that was a good example. During this time we got us a good group of soldiers now, but I didn't want any of them in then. There was this person named Sev, that I thought was a total retard. This other named Nightwing, whom was a whiny bitch. They both were good friends and they joined in MS, and then there was JTLewis71 who I thought was ok, but still a dufus. We moved to EW, Elite Wolves Lugormod, and Mandalore announced that he's Spore, which was a shocker to me. He renamed himself to Delta.

March-May, 2013: Running Smoothly
   Sev, Night, JT, Mandalore, Gyro, were getting better and were getting trained pretty well in MS, Mandalorian Sharpshooters, except Red whom then was kicked out of MS. Soul then moved through the ranks and finally into SgtM. Tater then decided to join again, he received his rights, positions, etc. I started my own squad, ME, Mandalorian Elites. I recruited Mars, Hawk, and Red into it. Mars and Hawk went inactive, so that let me to train Red, Red became an excellent sniper, and fighter due to his cooperation. He had the potential to become a great Mandalorian, but he left, for some weird reason that all of us know of. Gyro through his own brother leaving, decided to stay with us. Sev became not so retarded, and started his own squad MA, Mandalorian Assassins. I disbanded ME because the only member quit the clan. Night became not so whiny, and became coldr of MA, JT then was promoted to squad leader of MS, because Soul became a Lieutenant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May-Early July, 2013: A New Chapter
    JKA couldn't get any better, after JW died and Rhyno opened Community Lugormod server once again, everything was swell. Playing time with officers was definitely a new experience that paid off, Tater and Latteh especially, and other officers in general. But like what happens in every new recruit's time, only 1-2 members stay in. Night left because he made such a big deal out of Sev being bossy and how he wanted to be trained by me, and he lied to Jack. JT also left after this incident happened, Mandalore/Delta went inactive for a time, but Sev managed through and became an officer. Squads went really inactive, and one of the most upsetting events in the history of the Mandalorians occurred. The resignation of the man who kept us going all these years who trained us and helped guide us, and the one who's the reason I'm in Mandos. L0932[Mandalorian.Mdr], his reasons were very clear for leaving, it's that he was very inactive, and I suppose it was time for him to move on. This was a very upsetting manner for us, but now was the time for a new Mandalore, it was completely ominous that Colo the CoMdr would become Mandalore. Then the spot for CoMdr, Aerial or Jack? We deemed it all necessary that the most active member becomes CoMdr, even though they were both equally skilled, Jack was the most active.

Late July-August, 2013: Downhill
    We were all satisfied after Jack's and Colo's promotion, but Rhyno's server was gone, and JW showed up again, but this time without their shitty leader Tiger. EW abolished the laming rule in their server,and I saw this as a great advantage for the Mandalorians. Nevertheless all the officers declared they didn't want to play on 'shit-tier' servers, and I never saw a single one on JKA again except Aerial, Colo, and Latteh. This put me into a depression, because my playing time with the officers I've played with so much in the past few months, wouldn't be back again. Though most people remained active on forums, no one played on the servers. I ended up on JW run now by Dt, Worf, and Rinzler, the Elements were back in business even though most of their population died with Rhyno's server. Elements were recruiting skilled force users, and being that some of these were Despair and Alcany (former leaders of clan GoR) were good friends of Soul. Though Soul was a captain, he resigned quietly to be in his friends' faction, none of us made a big deal out of it. During the summer and fall, Colo was very ill and wouldn't be playing JKA as much as he used to. Now however, he reassured me once the summer was finished, we'd be active again, but it never happened, to everyone in JKA, Mandos were dead. And I was the only one left, my isolation from members and lack of relying on my allies for battles, toned my weapon skills, and became a more skilled merc than I have ever been.

September-December, 2013: Boredom Honestly
    Being that my weapon skills have toned themselves, I was getting bored of merc. Now that Elements were the dominant faction on JKA, I thought to myself "These are some good force users, maybe I could pick up on some saber skills." For all reasons to me then, Oreocrunch, Major of the Mandalorian Armed Forces, has died. Ani arose, I kept a low profile so that no one would recognize me, and my undercover skills were so perfect, you couldn't compare me to anyone else. Ani was a jedi however, and Snow (leader of Elements) recruited me and trained me in staff skills. For the next few months, I became an excellent force user, and I almost blew my cover when I forgot to log off of xfire, and Colo thought Oreo was on JW. He came on and Oreo wasn't there, only Ani. He thought nothing of it and left.

January-End of March, 2014: Animal and I became good friends, and I couldn't keep this secret anymore, so I revealed myself to him as Oreo. Everyone on JW never suspected such a thing, a supposedly dead Mandalorian, came back. But in force user form, Snow was surprised too. After Soul left mandos, he disappeared, and Ani trained him slightly in saber. Despair and Alcany came back and started a community lugormod server, but it never got anywhere, but a few officers including myself, Latteh, Sev came and played together. Elements were dwindling quickly, but we had old mando vs elements war on the community server. Though we never allowed anyone to join Mandos if they were in elements, or any  other faction. We decided that if you were in elements, you could be in Mandos, and vice versa. Despair and Soul came back, and brought some Mando activity back into JKA. Soul disappeared again, but Despair kept playing, Mandos were still small, but now members were getting interested. Force users who were interested in merc, were inspired to join Mandos, by Cor. Such as were Skillet, who is now beginning his/her experience as a Mandalorian. Mandos are still small, but every1 was active on forums, just not JKA. Only a few members played on JKA such as myself, Aerial, Colo, Mando'ade, Sev, and Skillet. Throughout this new portion of my experience, many old members from the glory days popped up again, and rejoined, but most went inactive, and others r still active.

Last edited by OreoCrunch on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Re: OreoCrunch

Post by OreoCrunch on Mon May 27, 2013 10:13 pm

took me 3 fucking hours to type that, so read it bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul on Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 pm

How do you people suck me into you're stories?? DAMN YOU Love this great background story. Its all coming back to me now lol!

0 - War Chief

Credits : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton on Mon May 27, 2013 10:52 pm

fuck you faggots mine has betrayals and war in it
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1956

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch on Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

i beat u talk about diablo in it. Soul make yours now
OreoCrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton on Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 pm

OreoCrunch wrote:i beat u talk about diablo in it. Soul make yours now

yeah well 'i joined mandos a year ago and *insert the same shit oreo said* would be a pretty short read
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1956

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch on Mon May 27, 2013 11:57 pm

true true, just stating facts that's all, u had a pretty good story

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

A new portion of my JKA experience has been released into my auto-biography.

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 pm

nice read.  I need to write up the latest year in mando history.  But its not like something has happened.
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sk1lLeTKitty on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Fuckin awesome <3

Credits : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Mando'ade on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 am

Awesome. Fucking awesome.

1 - Private (Pvt)

Credits : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfe123 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:22 pm

:') nice oreo
wolfe123

Credits : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:17 am

Why the fuck do I disappear all the time. LOL

0 - War Chief

Credits : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Wasnt surprised about the unreal / Stylus part  study

Ragedetection
TATERPRO wrote:
Congo wrote:
Bro wrote:Get back on topic

replying to 50 threads from two centuries ago is fine, but, god help us if we deviate from the topic Razz

Bro

Credits : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:34 pm

lol that's right you were in unreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean bro. hehe, for every1 who doesnt know. I was in Unreal for most of my JKA life. Also, great story, Oreo.

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for."
-Baltan Carid
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 pm

What was your name Jakar?

Stylus was the biggest and greatest JKA Drama Queen ever around. Real drag queen Wink

Ragedetection
TATERPRO wrote:
Congo wrote:
Bro wrote:Get back on topic

replying to 50 threads from two centuries ago is fine, but, god help us if we deviate from the topic Razz

Bro

Credits : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 pm

I was in Reich, most of mine.

11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Bro wrote:What was your name Jakar?

You probably won't remember me, I was low rank. But I was Evolution

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for."
-Baltan Carid
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum