The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyton

5 posters

Go down

Kyton Empty Kyton

Post by Kyton Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 pm

for my history i have to go wayyy back because a lot of the experiences are directly relevant to my tenure with mandos.

The Beginning.
Dec, 1996- mid 1998
Kyton started his long career in the fields of battle in another galaxy entirely, where sword and shield were the norm and men could cast flame from their fingertips, it was a particularly brutal world called "diablo" where kyton got his first taste of war. Murderers, Thieves, and Liars were more common than honest folk.
He joined a clan of mercenaries, simply named 'Freelance Mercenaries" who tought him that galaxies art of combat, as well as some guiding principals that he would hold dearly for the rest of his life, those being honor, pride, and loyalty to your bretheren. The small but strong band of warriors took many jobs, some to avenge someones fallen comrade, some simply to take the head of someone somebody else did not like. Unfortunately, this clan did not live past a year, due to the leader having absolute power, and going MIA. Kyton, then known simply as 'J.M.B_FLM' then became a bounty hunter for hire, it was then that he aquired a taste for blood.

The Devil Cometh Forth.
late 1998 - 2000
Kyton Took on a new name, due to his targets having a distinct awareness of their impending doom when he appeared on the field, he was known by reputation as very rarely failing, even against cheaters. it was during this time that he met a man named BlackMist, who would become a lifelong friend, and source of constant migraines. During this time, Kytons Bounty hunting began to become stale, so he became a mercinary for hire once more, during this time, a prominent clan called Angels of Fury were at war with multiple clans, and sought kyton out for a long term hire, to be their soldier on the battlefield, and to teach their new members. Eventually Kyton joined them entirely. it was here that kyton began to distinguish himself on the battlefield of war. he became ruthless towards his enemies.

The Chess board is set
Kyton eventually silently resigned from AoF, and became an honorary member, as well as inducted as honorary members of Hells Fury, and Sin godz.
During this time Kyton alternated between A mercenary and just a casual PvPer due to a waning interest in the game.

it was towards the end of 2000 that Kyton chatted with one who would become a lifelong friend, and eventual partner in crime in other galaxies named Kaos(KoP), who had just founded a clan of murderers, not unlike the others of the age, but something was different with these guys, they inspired kyton to drag his dick from the dirt, and kyton began a rampage that would last 11 years and claim over 500,000 heads. This was to impress the leader, as in the early days, to rank up you had to pass a certain number of verified kills, Kyton rose through the ranks until he could not be promoted any farther, the next rank was co leader, which was occupied by Jester(KoP).

early 2000-2005
KoP had grown substantially, in part due to aggressive recruitment practices, in part because a number of people considered by the community to be 'elite' were active officers. it was then that we divided the clan into 'chapters', which are a lot like Mandalorian Squads, but usually 20-30 members per chapter, to help with the training.
around this time something happened that kyton never considered nor experienced: Jester betrayed the Clan. We were at war with another clan, on diablo 2, jester left Killers of Players to join them. Further, he hacked the leaders Email, and stole the passwords to the website/forum admin accounts. Eventually we recovered our security info, and we dropped the hammer onto the enemy harder than we ever had before. With the co leader position now vacant, Kyton was promoted to second in command. Much like mandalorians, it often fell on the second, not the leader, to command the clans day- to day business, as Kaos was at Uni, and would be absent for months on end, much like Lopez, he always appeared when we needed him. when shit hit the fan. Kyton underwent a sort of trial by fire in leading this rambunctious group of cut-throats, but eventually reigned them all in, and eventually grew the clan to 400 members across 4 servers and 3 games: USEAST, USWEST, ASIA, EUROPE realms, Diablo 1, diablo 2, and Starcraft all knew and feared KoP, We had become a major force in the games politics, and would hold that standing til the end of our days. Many friends joined, some died, one of the closest ones was AlkoholiK, who was not a member, but a good friend, died suddenly of a heart attack. From here on out, KoPs policy was that friends always come first.

KoP had by this point made Diablo II their primary home, while maintaining a large presence on the original.

At the end of 2005, Kaos decided to take the clan in a direction unthinkable to kyton: Abandon our roots entirely. There was a Split. Kaos took half the clan to diablo II and adopted a name that was a callback to our roots: Korruptors of Peace, Kyton, by know known globally as Xion(KoP) became the De-Facto Leader of Killers of Players. Kaos never again Stepped foot into the world of Diablo, but Kyton made multiple forays into the world of diablo II, and was heralded as a co-leader there, despite differing opinions. our starcraft chapter was renamed "Descendants of Tristram".
It was here that KoP had fought, and conquered hundreds of rival clans, some were dead within days, others held their ground for several years before yielding.
due to the leadership and training of KoP, we never lost a single war. This is a fact i am most proud of.

Xion and Kaos maintained contact throughout this period. While Leading KoP, with Black_Mist as his co-leader, kyton learned of a game called Jedi Academy, and began playing it over Xbox Live. Eventually moving on to the PC version, He became a wandering saberist, detesting the use of force powers to win a match. He frequented power duel rooms, Duel rooms, and Saber only, No Force FFAs. He forayed into this world of lugormod on random servers during this period, but was appalled at the number of force users who never even used their saber.

Around this time, the population of Diablo Waned Heavily. Xion, Knowing that it could not support a clan whos member base was roughly half of the remaining total players, and was losing members daily to inactivity, Merged once more with Kaos, and Made a move to the newly Released World of Warcraft, where we took on the name "Godz of Korruption" and ended up one of the dominant clans on our server, both in PvP and PvE.

late 2007 - mid 2012
End of GoK
We were in the Midst of a very turbulent time. Kaos was newly married and having problems at home, and Black_Mist had grown exceptionally Arrogant, even towards his own Guild-mates. He literally grew up under my wing, so i suppose a lot of that is my fault.
Eventually it came to a head, numerous high officers were on the verge of leaving the clan, and kytons desperate mediation attempts were all that had prevented it thus far, Feeling the pressure of everything he had worked to build being threatened, he snapped, and in a moment of rage pointed the finger at Kaos: who, already under a lot of stress, retaliated, eventually, he rage-kicked kyton from GoK. Although he apologized the next day and offered to reinstate kyton as if it never happened, the damage was done, Kyton had decided to decline, because it was apparent that the clan had gone too far down the wrong path to save, it had become a hotbed of elitists who had no sense of loyalty or pride for the clan. He knew he was the driving force, and as much as it pained him to see it, the clan crumbled soon after, Kyton refocused his efforts to diablo 1 and 2, which while KoP Remained active, it had lost a lot of members and influence. Kyton built an immense empire of allies, members, and friends.

The end of an Empire
2007-2011

Kyton had taken a much bigger interest in JKA at this period, specifically lugormod, and had laid down his saber in favor of a sniper rifle.
KoP had dwindled to mainly the core members by the end of 2010. At the end of 2011, The Repository of KoPs entire history, wars, enemies, friends, forums, everything we had, was suddenly and unexpectedly lost, irretrievably, due to the host recieving an immediate cease and desist on all hosting from the FBI.
All content was lost, And our history was left Solely to Kyton and Blackmist , who had been in since the beginning to record.

Due to the state of our home games, and the sudden loss of our main method of communication Xion Made the decision to retire KoP, and let it be remembered for its glory days. In the end we had toppled 200+ clans, 50 - 100 of which were major at their respective falls. we outlasted ALL other clans.
Some of us still maintain contact to this day, Kyton and Kaos still SMS occasionally.
Im aware that some of you might question Why i went so far back. well here it is. KoP and Mandalorians, are practically twins, both in mentality and longevity, but more importantly, in the founding principles that drive them: Strenght, Pride, Loyalty. KoP Ingrained in Kyton that loyalty must supercede any personal grudge, because with loyalty and pride, even if your enemy is superior in power, you will outlast them in the end.

Kyton was a high officer in a clan called Imperials under Mysterio, and conducted multiple raids on multiple Clan lugormod servers including and .

in Feb 2012 Kyton Was fighting as an Initiate to a clan called BOSS, but had become dissilusioned to their attitude and recruiting practices. Eventually while fighting an intense, but losing battle vs several other mercs, Kyton was approached by one Trooper(SgtM at the time), and his clan-mate Oreo. They had been watching him and decided to extend a recruitment invitation. Kyton Accepted, having been somewhat familiar with mandalorians with previous(and painful) encounters with them.

Kyton only knew what Trooper and oreo told him, and had barely met Colo and lopez. as there were no active chiefs at the time, trooper was the ranking officer, much to my dismay when he revealed his plan to merge to JW. He had told me that he discussed it with Colo and had the OK, so i went along with it, and we merged into JW, as high ranking members. Oreo and a few others appeared expressing extreme anger at the very idea, and i asked trooper if he possibly misunderstood colo about merging, and stated if it turned out that it was not authorized i would return to mandos.
Colo himself confirmed that this was not authorized, and it became very clear to me that trooper was a traitor, and could not be trusted further. I asked Worf(a high admin at the time) to take away my admin power, and Rejoined Mandalorians. I have since maintained contact with trooper, but i always take his words with a grain of salt.

A while after troopers defection to Jenova, Kyton was ranked up to LT and given a council spot, skipping ahead of oreo who had always had a steady lead in rank until then. much to kytons dismay, oreo resigned shortly after and kyton felt that it was in part because of him.

As most of our officers were MIA, and we were mostly banned from the only decent Lmod server, the idea to look for a new game was proposed by some of the chiefs, Kyton had recently been playing the beta for Planetside 2 and had a few keys laying around, he gave them to colo,flippy, and aerial.
At first it seemed like the perfect game for a band of soldiers who value teamwork, and we officially made the switch, inadvertently alienating a lot of the older mandos who disagreed, it was during these rather intense disagreements that kyton realized he had helped do what kaos did and pushed us away from the roots. all was not as it seemed however on planetside, we discovered that a lot of our new recruits had no real interest in being a member. they refused to join our forums, and our recruitment efforts failed. we are simply built on a different sort of politics. As a direct result of the attempted move and percieved slights, a lot of old-gen mandos became active, some of them, like jack, tater, latteh, cody, and for a while, jango, stayed active. This was just the refreshment we needed. Recruitment began anew, we picked up some really cool people.

Flippys behaviour was increasingly more antagonistic towards other mandos, and the decision to let him go was made.

Eventually a council vote was called, "should oreo be allowed back in'. The decision was a unanimous yes, with the caveat that his council access be revoked for the time being.

A similar thread for flippy showed up some time later, again, it was a yes, we had regained two of our most loyal members.

Since then i have attained the rank of Major, and a spot on the council.

I plan to be a mando til the day it ceases to exist, i was brought up on the principals of loyalty and respect for your clan, and mandos is the perfect embodyment of those.

Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Kyton Empty Re: Kyton

Post by §oul Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Well there goes my 500cr Oreo..... LOL. I like the story though, kyton good story telling
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Credits : 1483

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 pm

beautiful, and you owe me 500cr soul
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Mon May 27, 2013 11:45 pm

the fuck you naggers betting on
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Mon May 27, 2013 11:57 pm

I bet 500cr that you mentioned Diablo in your story, before I even read it.
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 am

^
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 am

im saving these stories into my comp, so that if the forum goes down we wont lose em
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down