The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Desktop.

+8
Tasmann
§oul
LATTEH
Geno
Sgt. Flippy
ColoFett
Aerial
Mando'ade
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Desktop. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Desktop.

Post by OreoCrunch Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:23 am

TATERPRO wrote:
§oul wrote:IM hoping that Teddy Bridgewater makes a difference on our team and starts cuz Cassel is an average quarterback he shows that. But, I think the Vikings are gonna pick the best quarterback and its between ponder, cassel, and bridgewater. Lol it made me laugh the other day because they said Ponder was actually doing good in camp.
Well you guys have one of the best defensive minds in football in Zimmer so hopefully he can at least fix that really bad defense you had lol and at least you have AP the freaking beast lol
Adrian is like the best running back in all of the NFL
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by TATERPRO Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:37 pm

OreoCrunch wrote:
TATERPRO wrote:
§oul wrote:IM hoping that Teddy Bridgewater makes a difference on our team and starts cuz Cassel is an average quarterback he shows that. But, I think the Vikings are gonna pick the best quarterback and its between ponder, cassel, and bridgewater. Lol it made me laugh the other day because they said Ponder was actually doing good in camp.
Well you guys have one of the best defensive minds in football in Zimmer so hopefully he can at least fix that really bad defense you had lol and at least you have AP the freaking beast lol
One of the few true feature backs in the NFL lol not to mention you have a legit all around threat in Cordelle (Spelling may be off) Patterson. Yea I do alot of research on the NFL xD
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:50 pm

TATERPRO wrote:
OreoCrunch wrote:
TATERPRO wrote:
One of the few true feature backs in the NFL lol not to mention you have a legit all around threat in Cordelle (Spelling may be off) Patterson. Yea I do alot of research on the NFL xD
I hardly ever watch NFL games but my entire family takes a trip to Minnesota to watch a Viking game. I live in North Dakota so I'm pretty close.
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenghai Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:40 pm

My desktop is better den urs My Desktop. - Page 2 Xah3pE9
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2