The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripts :o

4 posters

Go down

Scripts :o Empty Scripts :o

Post by MrDinnertime Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 am

Yes... I made these a few months ago but the Programming category of the Jenova forums was removed.
Simply put these into your lugormod folder (or base if you're sloppy) and execute them with /exec [file name].
It's perfectly possible to put them all into a subfolder and execute them with /exec [subfolder]/[file name] (e.g. /exec scripts/login)

The commands to change your selection are the following by default:
"," To go to the previous selection
"." To go to the next selection
"/" To execute the current selection.

These can all be changed under "[CONTROLS]"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Login Script
Download Link: here
Contents:

Context / Forces
You have multiple accounts and you want to execute them with a single command (and perhaps a few keypresses) or a single bind.

Synopsis
Using the script will allow you to select your account from a selection which you will have set beforehand.

Additional Instructions
Open up the script and under "[PROFILES]", find where it says "LOGIN username password" and change this to reflect your actual username and password.
If you have additional accounts then change the "ECHO Not set!"s to "LOGOUT; WAIT 300; LOGIN username password" whilst changing the "username password" to reflect your actual usernames and passwords.

Under "[NICKNAMES]", change the "ECHO Not Set!" to "ECHO " followed by a nickname for this account, e.g. "ECHO Merc" or "ECHO John Smith"
If you require more than 3 accounts, additional scripts can be provided Smile It'll be a lot easier than me explaining how to add more accounts to the script.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interact Script
Contents:

Context / Forces
You constantly use the /interact command, wish to execute the command faster but do not want to waste keys.

Synopsis
Using the script will allow you to select an interact command from 1 - 5. The script shares the same keys, to change the selection, as my other scripts so that it doesn't waste as many keys.

Additional Instructions
If more or less interact commands are required then additional scripts can be provided Smile

Pay Script
Contents:

Context / Forces
You wish to bind multiple /pay commands but do not wish to waste a lot of keys.

Synopsis
The script will allow you to bind a pre-defined selection of /pay commands to a small amount of keys; the script shares the same keys, to change the selection, as my other scripts so that it doesn't waste as many keys.
The pay commands which have been provided range from 25 to 200 and increase in values of 25 (e.g. 25, 50, 75... 200)

Additional Instructions
If the pay commands need to be changed, or additional pay commands need to be added, then additional scripts can be provided.

Last edited by MrDinnertime on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information.)
MrDinnertime
MrDinnertime

Credits : 5

Back to top Go down

Scripts :o Empty Re: Scripts :o

Post by OreoCrunch Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:40 am

Well I have no idea what any of this means
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDinnertime Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:42 am

._. Which part in particular didn't you understand?
I explained in detail what they did.
MrDinnertime
MrDinnertime

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:47 am

No I know you did your best, but I have an immature mind that can't process things like this because I'm too young to understand programming in the first place.
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDinnertime Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 am

Oh... it's not really programming but I understand Smile
In simple terms, it's a utility which you put inside your lugormod folder. Using /exec in game, whilst replacing with the name of the file you put inside your lugormod folder, will make the utility run.
The only script which requires a bit of thinking is the login script and that just requires you to replace a few bits of text with your own text (my instructions tell you what to replace it with.)
MrDinnertime
MrDinnertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:29 am

Basically they're scripts you can execute to do commands which you would normally do in a much easier fashion by just typing them in manually each time. xD
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 am

yeah there isn't much to scripting me and bonza both made our own utilities. I made my own spam utility and all you need to do is type commands you would in console into notepad then change the .txt file to .cfg so you can /exec in server.
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Credits : 1483

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum