The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so tired of idiots.

+12
Jakar Solice
Tasmann
Cody
Jango
Kuba
Marek
TATERPRO
Zeratul
Kyton
§oul
LATTEH
ColoFett
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I am so tired of idiots. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am so tired of idiots.

Post by Jakar Solice Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Tasmann wrote:This is all a part of our secret plan to destroy EW, send all of our garbage into their clan and destroy it from the inside.
WHY YOU REVEAL SECRET?! KUBA KNOWS NOW.

Also, we wouldn't even need to cuz EW will die before kuba can even make a difference.
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuba Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:10 am

Jakar Solice wrote:
Tasmann wrote:This is all a part of our secret plan to destroy EW, send all of our garbage into their clan and destroy it from the inside.

Also, we wouldn't even need to cuz EW will die before kuba can even make a difference.
Wow too much h8red, h8ers gonna h8. I'm becoming famous.

Dead Clan dont talk shit about active clans k? thx. Would be better if you shut your nazi ass up and post random rage topics about me, mhm, yeah.
Kuba
Kuba
1 - Private (Pvt)
1 - Private (Pvt)

Credits : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:17 am

Tasmann wrote:
This is all a part of our secret plan to destroy EW, send all of our garbage into their clan and destroy it from the inside.

mandalorian illuminati section.
Geno
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:26 am

Kuba wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:

Dead Clan dont talk shit about active clans k? thx. Would be better if you shut your nazi ass up and post random rage topics about me, mhm, yeah.
I find it ironic you keep coming back to post things here, maybe deep down you regret leaving Mandalorians so you're fighting back. Hoping to find a definite reason why you left. We all sabotage ourselves in nefarious ways, maybe deep down you fear being awesome. It's common for some disturbed individuals to try and sabotage themselves hoping to prove a point to themselves.
Jack
Jack
16 - Vice Mandalore (VMdr)

Credits : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by TATERPRO Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:17 am

Kuba wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:

LOL he so butthurt I'll go ahead and post this just for the laughs from ur horrible grammar and to show how much of a little bitch u are LOL

Big Mandalorian Apologize

Well Mr. Zera i know i'm stupid and immature i was in rage like kid...
My behavior to You was scandalous well i respect you and you are really cool friend but sometimes i'm really mean for my friends
It was good lesson to me... it taught me how respect people... now i know like kimmeh said "Kuba is problem not Zera'' now i see it
Now i see... i must sit quetly...
When Jenova died i became wierd... i'm more annoying and i troll people well now i see i'm bad Zera you are not only one person who i trolled... 
I troll kitty too so much saying ''kitty u are ez'' and no listen her orders... 
Yes i interrupt Pisol Tourney because i fight with one merc who shot me when i watched tourney
Jakar i'm sorry sometimes i'm arrogant and mean for you
Jack and Kimmeh i sorry i called u racist on servers.
''small things'' and can make so many problems.
Kimmeh and Jango you learned me how respect people now...
I want fix my bad things what i made... but i don't know how. I feel it's not enough...
Kimmeh i fail i promised u!
Well i want say BIG SORRY to you ALL!
I hope u all still ''love'' me I am so tired of idiots. - Page 2 Icon_sad
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Kuba wrote:
Jakar Solice wrote:

Answer to Question #1: Dead Clan.
      There are multiple grounds which prove that this clan is very much alive, contrary to the rather ridiculous and erroneous assumption that it is dead. Firstly, our members are actively chatting amongst each other and making frequent visits/posts on the forums. Participation in said conversations is at a high level. Secondly, the clan in question is currently running, highly stable public servers, as opposed to the clan Elite Wolves, which has only one server, which, in fact, is highly unstable. Thirdly, there is consistent activity within our servers not simply from us alone, but from players of the JKA universe in general. Therefore, it would be illogical and erroneous to conclude that this clan is dead. A better explanation would be that our clan is going through the ideal, most logical process of all processes: not participating as often because we are at busy points within our lives. Summer is over, and so quite a few of us are going back to school, particularly either high school or college. For those of us that don't go to school, we have full time jobs we have to work to support ourselves and our family members. We cannot simply be bothered to play a silly video game which can be played at any time. This is often referred to as having a life.

Answer to Question#2: Active Clan (Elite Wolves).
      This is a correct assumption, sure, it cannot be denied that it is active. But what is it active with? It pretty much consists of these three categories of people: 12 year old kids with no time-consuming responsibilities yet, Russians who don't know how to speak one bit of English and whose intelligence can be questioned at times as well (this category and the prior mentioned category are often combined with each other in certain cases), and no-lifers. Now, consider this: Based on prior experiences in Lugormod, what kind of consequences/scenarios/conditions does this kind of atmosphere bring to the Lugormod community of JKA? It makes an atmosphere in which everyone tries to beat each other in shouting/shit-talking matches, and forget the one main purpose of the game: to have fun through fighting each other in mortal combat. Now, the Mandalorian clan is the exact opposite of this hell of JKA. We are all about war in actual combat. We care not for the shit talk that no-lifers and 12 year olds feel they need to unleash in order to justify their existences (which, just as a side note, is totally you, Kuba, in this case). We simply play the game for the fun of it. We kill and slaughter our enemies for the pure enjoyment of the video game. With that purpose in mind, we find it easy to not let this game take complete control of our lives, as it has done with yours. We simply play when we want to and are free of real-life obligations at the time. Therefore, it would be logical to conclude that while Elite Wolves is active, it is a hellish playing atmosphere with a horrible community of no-lifers and 12 year olds which completely defeats the purpose of the game.

Answer to Question#3: Posting random rage topics about Kuba.
     Random rage topics about you...really, are you so incredibly naive as to assume that you are so dear and important to this clan, that we would raise hell on our own forums out of pure rage of your departure? Silly, naive, ignorant little child, we simply use this as a way of laughing at your utter ignorance. We use it as a form of having conversations with and humoring ourselves. These "random rage topics," as you so erroneously called them, are simply manifested texts of us laughing our asses off at your ignorance and arrogance. Petty little insignificant runt, you are nothing but a pile of hogwash in our eyes. Do not assume that you were ever actually important to us.

Final comments: I'm pretty damn sure, given the fact that your ignorance knows no bounds, that you weren't even able to get past the very first sentence without getting completely confused. I know, intelligence is a hard concept for an ignorant child such as yourself to understand.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Kuba, how many times did I have to tell you to shut up while you were on web chat screeching like a little child at Kitty or other people? All you did was yell at people without even being in the game like a little pussy, saying how you could kick the shit out of them. Gee your going far in life with that attitude. Now go get a life you childish cunt.

P.S. My respect for Tasmann right now is off the charts.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jango Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:13 pm

BIG MANDALORIAN APPOLOGIZE. AM SORRY THAT AM LITTLE FAGGOT. AM 2 BZZZZY SUCKING DADS DIK TO HAS FREINDS. MY ENGLISH WORSTED THEN YODA. PLZ DUN H8 BECAUSE H8RS GON H8 AM FAGGOT THANKS
Jango
Jango
Mr Dingo Approves this Mando

Credits : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Tasmann you do understand there will be no way he will be able to read that. Those paragraph indentations are gonna throw him off.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

The presence of grammar is more than enough imo.
Cody
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Credits : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Jango Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Kuba when ur mum fucks u with a strap on does she use lube?
Jango
Jango

Credits : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuba Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:42 pm

*HATRED IS GROWING STRONGER AND STRONGER*
*NERD SHIT TALKS ARE BEING POSTED WITH A LOT OF RAGE*
*CRYBABIES ARE MAKING RAGE TOPICS ABOUT ME*
mhm, yeah, rage more.

Last edited by Kuba on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Kuba
Kuba
1 - Private (Pvt)
1 - Private (Pvt)

Credits : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:05 pm

LOL KUBA, DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'RE RAGING AT YOU? LOL THE ARROGANCE OF THIS GUY LMFAO!
WE'RE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF NOT RAGING LOL
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by TATERPRO Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Kuba wrote:*HATRED IS GROWING STRONGER AND STRONGER*
*NERD SHIT TALKS ARE BEING POSTED WITH A LOT OF RAGE*
*CRYBABIES ARE MAKING RAGE TOPICS ABOUT ME*
mhm, yeah, rage more.
Sorry I dont understand retard
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Jack wrote:Tasmann you do understand there will be no way he will be able to read that. Those paragraph indentations are gonna throw him off.
That was the plan, Jack. I'm sure that he wasn't even able to get past the word "Answer."
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Lol, so you wasted five minutes writing something that the intended target wouldnt even read?
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

We can talk about how kuba is a giant homophobe. Probably stemming from how he is struggling with his own sexuality.
Cody
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Credits : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Jakar Solice wrote:Lol, so you wasted five minutes writing something that the intended target wouldnt even read?
No. I wasted ten minutes.
No, actually I knew that he probably wouldn't understand, but it was still an accurate summary. I don't really care whether he understands or not, I simply wanted to say it. I had a lot of time on my hands. Also, there was the possibility that he would be so dumbfounded that he wouldn't know what to say. Of course, there was also the possibility that he would instead just reply with the typical "much rage" thing. But what the hell, I say. If he's going to make a baffoon of himself, let him make a baffoon of himself.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Yeah. Anyway, we should just keep this thread open if only to post the hilarious things kuba does. It'll be a huge laugh.
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Jakar Solice wrote:Yeah. Anyway, we should just keep this thread open if only to post the hilarious things kuba does. It'll be a huge laugh.
He's going to keep coming and taking the bait and pretending he's cool with that fail trolling of his.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum