The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her

+7
§oul
ColoFett
<|CA|>Unknown
Kyton
Jakar Solice
Nightwing
TATERPRO
11 posters

Go down

soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her Empty soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her

Post by ColoFett Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 pm

just thought id mention that my girlfriend has taken an interest in mandos.  itll be an interesting convo to say the least
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her Empty Re: soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her

Post by §oul Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Send her the 17 hours of chat logs on steam via text message so she has to strain her eye sight to understand anything. Then show her all of the forums fights and let her forever cringe at the posts and topics.
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Credits : 1483

Back to top Go down

soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her Empty Re: soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her

Post by TATERPRO Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 pm

and then show her the forum topics with darksamus LOLOLO
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:32 am

The thing is if i were to talk to my girl friend about mandos she would want me to be checked into a psychiatric hospital
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 am

careful... thats dangerous territory
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:43 am

ColoFett wrote:just thought id mention that my girlfriend has taken an interest in mandos.  itll be an interesting convo to say the least
Yea she probably thinks it'd be an interesting experiment to observe a bunch of fucking autistic people who play star wars games.
Cody
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Credits : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:49 am

[size=45]Show her topics about rick roll music.[/size]
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 am

Cody wrote:
ColoFett wrote:just thought id mention that my girlfriend has taken an interest in mandos.  itll be an interesting convo to say the least
Yea she probably thinks it'd be an interesting experiment to observe a bunch of fucking autistic people who play star wars games.
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 am

Jakar Solice wrote:
Cody wrote:
Bi fucking hate you for the accuracy of this statement
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by <|CA|>Unknown Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Cody wrote:
  This made me lose my shit so hard
<|CA|>Unknown
<|CA|>Unknown
Ally of Mandalorians
Ally of Mandalorians

Credits : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:25 pm

<|CA|>Unknown wrote:
Cody wrote:
  This made me lose my shit so hard

she is studying psychology... so maybe
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:30 pm

I play Eve online, so the autism is strong
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Im changing my name to Soul Trump for the duration of this election. And im gonna be a ruthless brute and attack everyone who opposes me
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 pm

How is that any different from how you normally are?
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Or i could just rename to jack LOL
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:38 am

is she hot, sir? pic or didnt happen
Geno
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:02 am

It's Jack's sister
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post by LATTEH Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:39 am

Can't wait for her to feel the autism.

soooo my girlfriend has asked that i share everything about mandos with her VoSk6JW
LATTEH
LATTEH
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 547

http://lolatteh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:40 pm

dont tell her everything
Bro

Credits : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down