The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 10

+4
Nightwing
stormjedi
§oul
Cody
8 posters

Go down

Windows 10 Empty Windows 10

Post by stormjedi Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 am

I'm backing up my hard drive now, then I will install win10. 
#EarlyAdoptersUnite
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Credits : 460

Back to top Go down

Windows 10 Empty Re: Windows 10

Post by Tasmann Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:19 am

Damn, we lost one to the Windows bug...
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 am

I've always been on the bleeding edge. Will report MBII compatibility when I reinstall.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 pm

waiting til service pack 1 more than likely
Cody
Cody
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ (◕‿◕✿)

Credits : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:59 pm

My windows 8 OS runs perfectly with jka and mb2 O.O
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Credits : 1483

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

§oul wrote:My windows 8 OS runs perfectly with jka and mb2 O.O

Yes, but your Windows 8 OS is OLD NEWS!  tongue
Bleeding edge! So new it hurts! Windows 10 is the future. (Or linux...)
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 pm

It's been two weeks, Windows 10 is working great, full compatibility.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 pm

windows 10 blew imo :S. For the record, there were some people that were having problems with mb2 and my openjk exe didn't work for base jka any more lol. Although, people who want to revert to their old os like me are given the option to do so for a month in settings regardless if you have a backup of your old files or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm just gonna stick with 8.1 Smile
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 pm

elites wrote:windows 10 blew imo :S. For the record, there were some people that were having problems with mb2 and my openjk exe didn't work for base jka any more lol. Although, people who want to revert to their old os like me are given the option to do so for a month in settings regardless if you have a backup of your old files or not.

Not sure what those peoples problems are, as for openjk, I'm sure the devs of that project will get it compatible with 10 soon. Is that the only reason you think 10 is bad? There are plenty of cool features that have been added.

Nightwing wrote:I'm just gonna stick with 8.1 Smile

Do you have a touchscreen? My main pc doesn't, so 8 really left me unfulfilled. I downloaded an app to give me back my start button, and it was usable.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:54 am

nah, don't need it cuz 8.1 has the familar desktop. other than that it was just a couple minor things that take some getting used to,
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by LATTEH Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:45 am

Im probably gonna switch back to 7. I install to much hardware and my win10 upgrade license will be void or what ever
LATTEH
LATTEH
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 547

http://lolatteh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:30 am

LATTEH wrote:Im probably gonna switch back to 7. I install to much hardware and my win10 upgrade license will be void or what ever

Yeah, I think the whole attachment to the hardware thing is stupid, every time Microsoft adds more piracy protection, the people that get hurt are the legit users.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:33 pm

i want a new computer so i can play games other than bad company skyrim and jka
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:31 pm

I don't need Windows 8 or 10 or anything like that, I've been running on windows 2 for the past 10 years and i'm doin just fine.
Naoto
Naoto

Credits : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Just got Windows 10 both for my laptop and my desktop. It's pretty much fucking both up. Neither one is running any of the games as they should be. Leave it to Microsoft to fuck it up once again.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Naoto wrote:I don't need Windows 8 or 10 or anything like that, I've been running on windows 2 for the past 10 years and i'm doin just fine.
windows 2  ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? LMAO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:32 pm

why isn't there word wrap
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down