The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler

+7
ColoFett
Shenghai
Jakar Solice
Marek
Geno
Tasmann
Wafer
11 posters

Go down

AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler  Empty AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler

Post by Wafer Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:48 am

I was on Honor Duels a while ago and some trolls came on, after all the serious people left, the lamers and Gleko started attacking me, I asked glek why they wouldn't stop and they said "stop what" when it was quite obvious they were singling me out. Any one else have something like this happen with Glek? I took screenshots, but of course they didn't save I also recorded a demo in the game itself but I can't figure out how to convert that so I can post it.
Wafer
Wafer
2 - Private First Class (PFC)

Credits : 54

Back to top Go down

AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler  Empty Re: AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler

Post by Geno Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:04 am

chill out. aod are fucking losers. community is laughing at them since 1410
Geno
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 622

Back to top Go down

AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler  Empty Re: AoD possibly trolling wafer because I'm cooler

Post by Wafer Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:17 am

Geno wrote:chill out. aod are fucking losers. community is laughing at them since 1410
I am always chill, just expected them to be less dick-ish about it.
Wafer
Wafer

Credits : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:22 am

nah aod is always like that
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:30 am

we must destroy them
Bro

Credits : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Tbh happens a lot. Don't worry bout it
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 am

AOD by nature is just a bunch of lily-livered scallywags. You could say the slightest "insult" to their faces and boom, permanent ban. It doesn't even have to be a rule violation in order to merit a permanent ban. AOD is a shitty clan with 5 year old children, and the leadership doesn't want to change it at all. They have regularly been assholes towards Mandos and GAR. Just gotta pummel them and beat them down into the ground.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:54 am

Thank God im from Europe and I don't play on their shitty server coz of ping.
Geno
Geno
15 - Chief
15 - Chief

Credits : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:04 am

Geno wrote:Thank God im from Europe and I don't play on their shitty server coz of ping.
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:39 am

tas is right srsly. i called an admin a faggot one time because i was trying to meelee duel and he interupted. 3 sec later YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Me, tas, and oreo were on GAR yesterday and were on the catwalk meleeing and repulsing on dotf so we wouldnt get in anyones way. Then ranar came up there basically to be repulsed and then force specced oreo and tas for still doing it. Later on he then force speced me because i was dueling someone in the generator area and he ran away and so i use force push, at that time ranar had jumped in the way and so he got pushed instead. RIP
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 pm

I got banned for something my brother did lol
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenghai Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Proud to say I've never been on AOD servers. Probably never will go to them.
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:01 pm

the JW of MBII
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Wafer wrote:I was on Honor Duels a while ago and some trolls came on, after all the serious people left, the lamers and Gleko started attacking me, I asked glek why they wouldn't stop and they said "stop what" when it was quite obvious they were singling me out. Any one else have something like this happen with Glek? I took screenshots, but of course they didn't save I also recorded a demo in the game itself but I can't figure out how to convert that so I can post it.

You should've played lugormod back when it was populated. Basically if you weren't a good player in combat, you'd get the shit harassed out of you. And I've learned the admins won't do anything to resolve those things so that was my incentive to get good at combat.
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoke Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:45 pm

OreoCrunch wrote:
Wafer wrote:I was on Honor Duels a while ago and some trolls came on, after all the serious people left, the lamers and Gleko started attacking me, I asked glek why they wouldn't stop and they said "stop what" when it was quite obvious they were singling me out. Any one else have something like this happen with Glek? I took screenshots, but of course they didn't save I also recorded a demo in the game itself but I can't figure out how to convert that so I can post it.

You should've played lugormod back when it was populated. Basically if you weren't a good player in combat, you'd get the shit harassed out of you. And I've learned the admins won't do anything to resolve those things so that was my incentive to get good at combat.

Yeah, I loved lugormod. I mean, it's not like anybody plays it now (cough cough, movie battles 2) but I totally see where you're coming from. NoX clan were douchebags, though...
Snoke
Snoke

Credits : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:26 am

Surprisingly a new face of players has come into the lugormod community. They are all noobs and have basically no idea what to do
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:18 am

Snoke wrote:
OreoCrunch wrote:

Yeah, I loved lugormod. I mean, it's not like anybody plays it now (cough cough, movie battles 2) but I totally see where you're coming from. NoX clan were douchebags, though...
Thats not true.

OreoCrunch wrote:Surprisingly a new face of players has come into the lugormod community. They are all noobs and have basically no idea what to do
totally no
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 pm

all you need to do is use jamme to convert... which im pretty sure comes with the mb2 install
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 pm

No trolls allowed elite
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down