The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian

+7
Naoto
Durge
Wafer
ColoFett
Jakar Solice
Kenous
stormjedi
11 posters

Go down

the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian Empty the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian

Post by Durge Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:05 am

the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian 7261C40D2D7F0168F0CEBB78A8DB9CDEFD54BC97
Durge
Durge
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 65

http://Steamcommunity.com/id/WorldEatersChampion

Back to top Go down

the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian Empty Re: the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian

Post by Marek Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:14 am

Get used to it. Kick their arse and move on.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian Empty Re: the first time i am insulted in a game for being a mandalorian

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:46 am

u just got owned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:13 am

elites wrote:u just got owned

Why are you even still here elite?
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Credits : 460

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenous Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:30 am

stormjedi wrote:

Hes here because hes a troll
Kenous
Kenous
6 - Staff Sergeant (SSgt)
6 - Staff Sergeant (SSgt)

Credits : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 pm

no trolls allowed elite
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:49 pm

you got off easy compared to what some of us went through
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafer Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably an AOD aliased and definitely someone aliased, one of the best (worse?) things about mb2 is everyone's an asshole towards you if you're not doing 16/0 and hell they might still be an asshole to you at that point, as others have said. kick their ass and move on, as my bind says show them how a Mandalorian feels. Embarassed
Wafer
Wafer
2 - Private First Class (PFC)
2 - Private First Class (PFC)

Credits : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm

stormjedi wrote:

i like 2 check up on my friends!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookedGaming Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Man I was insulted for joining 8v8 and someone said I "winning team stacked" it was silly. He tked me that round. Pandemonium server and all.
SpookedGaming
SpookedGaming
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Credits : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Durge Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:54 pm

This was a while ago and what I forgot to screen was my response: "I don't give a fuck because it's a shitty map lmao". It was on Lavaparty so you can guess why they were there.
Durge
Durge
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 65

http://Steamcommunity.com/id/WorldEatersChampion

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoto Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:12 am

What I tend to do to haters is be extremely kind to them, 75% of them end up apologizing or telling me I'm a nice person.
Naoto
Naoto

Credits : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookedGaming Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:29 am

I try that; then my snippy,sarcastic comments get in the way and I find some way to insult them by accident.
SpookedGaming
SpookedGaming
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:56 am

It's best to just kinda let them fume on their own and not really say anything to hit them back. Just keep making them look bad at the game and let their own immaturity piss them off.

Elite is just an online-attention whore who is going through an attention-deficiency right now and so he pretty much sticks around here to try to stay psychologically stable. Either that or he's just a troll, your pick. Either way, no trolls allowed elite.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Maybe elite is just looking for love. Or a friend he can lean on.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Marek wrote:Maybe elite is just looking for love. Or a friend he can lean on.
omg u get me!

Tasmann wrote:It's best to just kinda let them fume on their own and not really say anything to hit them back. Just keep making them look bad at the game and let their own immaturity piss them off.

Elite is just an online-attention whore who is going through an attention-deficiency right now and so he pretty much sticks around here to try to stay psychologically stable. Either that or he's just a troll, your pick. Either way, no trolls allowed elite.

o god. you psychologically dismantled me D: gg u win

worldeatesfgckjnjbtuyghmk,jugyhjhjk,jhfghmhnojhglkgh wrote:This was a while ago and what I forgot to screen was my response: "I don't give a fuck because it's a shitty map lmao". It was on Lavaparty so you can guess why they were there.

nobody likes a rude player ok. what do u expect ppl to think when u rep like that :s

naoto wrote:What I tend to do to haters is be extremely kind to them, 75% of them end up apologizing or telling me I'm a nice person.

u r a model citizen.

spookedgaming wrote:Man I was insulted for joining 8v8 and someone said I "winning team stacked" it was silly. He tked me that round. Pandemonium server and all.

you shouldn't join a skill-stacked team thats demolishing. i would tk u too sry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookedGaming Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:18 pm

It wasn't skill stacked. Just joined. Don't tk pls
SpookedGaming
SpookedGaming
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Back to top Go down

Post by TATERPRO Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:44 pm

I just troll the trolls and end up making them threaten to kill me IRL 80% of the time
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:10 pm

TATERPRO wrote:I just troll the trolls and end up making them threaten to kill me IRL 80% of the time
im going to find u and kill u
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down