The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi

5 posters

Go down

hi Empty hi

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:26 am

why hello there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

hi Empty Re: hi

Post by ColoFett Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:22 am

hello shadow
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 am

what have you guys been up to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:54 pm

screwing around on EW.  waiting for some opportunity to arise.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Congo Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 pm

who is shadow
Congo
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Credits : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 pm

one of the few lugor vets around.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm

shad0w is one of the few vets i dont wanna hang from a pole by their nutsack, he ran a server for a bit that we called home
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm

shadow u have a different ingame name?
Sev
Sev
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Um not really, but I'm actualy going to have rhyno rid starfalls plugin of all the backdoors etc.. and then look into putting up a server again with rhyno if he wants to do it. Though this time it will be a mando clan server and you all can work out your own rules for the server and have your own system, just let me know if you're interested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Shad0w wrote:Um not really, but I'm actualy going to have rhyno rid starfalls plugin of all the backdoors etc.. and then look into putting up a server again with rhyno if he wants to do it. Though this time it will be a mando clan server and you all can work out your own rules for the server and have your own system, just let me know if you're interested.
im interested.  But, we make terrible admins, cept for Aerial.  Not sure i want to risk having stars plugin tho.  rather not have it at all if this happens.  Also, if it happens i want it to be a long term investment.  Not be up for a month then shut it down cuz of low activity, EW went about 5 months being empty, now its relatively active.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Congo Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:03 pm

gotta give out like 2 or 3 main admin accs and make that it
Congo
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:25 am

Well I can make auths that just allow you to mute / temp ban for spammers and shit, you can't really abuse that plus I doubt you want laming rules. As to what you said colo, star's plugin is very useful for making maps he added some features, but rhyno told me he can remove the backdoors if there are any so that shouldn't be a problem. I don't really care if it beats BOSS's activity though I'm expecting it won't there are too many loyal boss fags. BOSS has went to shit anyways pretty sure star gave fear some sort of backdoor to get admin so he can get IPs so I wouldn't connect to BOSS at all. Anyways, I'll talk with rhyno and see what I can do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:56 am

Shad0w wrote:Well I can make auths that just allow you to mute / temp ban for spammers and shit, you can't really abuse that plus I doubt you want laming rules. As to what you said colo, star's plugin is very useful for making maps he added some features, but rhyno told me he can remove the backdoors if there are any so that shouldn't be a problem. I don't really care if it beats BOSS's activity though I'm expecting it won't there are too many loyal boss fags. BOSS has went to shit anyways pretty sure star gave fear some sort of backdoor to get admin so he can get IPs so I wouldn't connect to BOSS at all. Anyways, I'll talk with rhyno and see what I can do.
alright cool.  with SWAT teams being sent to ppls houses i dont think itd be smart to goto BOSS either.  Ill take any opportunity to get away from EW.  its pretty frigin terrible there.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:47 am

ColoFett wrote:
Shad0w wrote:Well I can make auths that just allow you to mute / temp ban for spammers and shit, you can't really abuse that plus I doubt you want laming rules. As to what you said colo, star's plugin is very useful for making maps he added some features, but rhyno told me he can remove the backdoors if there are any so that shouldn't be a problem. I don't really care if it beats BOSS's activity though I'm expecting it won't there are too many loyal boss fags. BOSS has went to shit anyways pretty sure star gave fear some sort of backdoor to get admin so he can get IPs so I wouldn't connect to BOSS at all. Anyways, I'll talk with rhyno and see what I can do.
alright cool.  with SWAT teams being sent to ppls houses i dont think itd be smart to goto BOSS either.  Ill take any opportunity to get away from EW.  its pretty frigin terrible there.
elaborate
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:54 am

Fear is a no life nerd that spends all his time dedicated to fucking with people in jka, so he gets your IP and then uses that to your address name etc and makes prank phone calls to 911 saying "Help please there's someone in my house and they just shot my family" or something like that. He's done this to around 3 people but I think it's about to get his ass in trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Congo Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:34 pm

exactly why i never give out personal info on jk3

except that i'm now a masshole
Congo
Congo
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm

That a serious flaw in the system if someone can waste police resources even twice.
Jack
Jack
16 - Vice Mandalore (VMdr)
16 - Vice Mandalore (VMdr)

Credits : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 pm

That is crazy. o.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down