The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie

4 posters

Go down

JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie Empty JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie

Post by §oul Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Lol Jamie has been really raged ever since I made this video. I think he is going crazy LOL its funny. Its becoming pretty JKA popular Lmfao

§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Credits : 1483

Back to top Go down

JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie Empty Re: JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie

Post by Sk1lLeTKitty Tue May 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Honestly guys i dont know why you pick on jamie Sad if he gets anoyin you should just ignore him
no need to make anybody feel bad :/
Sk1lLeTKitty
Sk1lLeTKitty

Credits : 218

Back to top Go down

JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie Empty Re: JKA Soul is pro: Episode #3 Snow 16-1 Jamie

Post by Kyton Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Sk1lLeTKitty wrote:Honestly guys i dont know why you pick on jamie Sad if he gets anoyin you should just ignore him
jamie is unique on jka, hes actually pretty good, and can be a cool dude when hes not running his mouth, he talks a lot of shit, but hes also the first to start crying and RQ when you toss it back at him,  we mess with him simply because he cannot seem to stop messing with us, and its funny because he gets obviously butt-flustered over it, and 100% of the time RQs only to claim he 'had something to do' all in all theres been rivalry between elfs and mandos for a super long time
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by OreoCrunch Wed May 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Sk1lLeTKitty wrote:Honestly guys i dont know why you pick on jamie Sad if he gets anoyin you should just ignore him
It's called karma. I'm glad to see that his days of being a fucking douche-bag are closing to an end.
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by §oul Wed May 28, 2014 7:04 pm

OreoCrunch wrote:
It's called karma. I'm glad to see that his days of being a fucking douche-bag are closing to an end.

I feel like I made him rage really hard like he has been coming on jka everyday of the week to just kill me LOL is hilarious. Even me and Despair voice chatted him and he was stuttering the whole time and was raging. I was laughing my ass off in the mic I can't even. But, yes Jamie is a good JKA player don't get me wrong I don't deny skill. He just doesn't understand that I'm just trying to get him to rage. Kitty, we wouldn't mind Jamie but he talks alot of shit about Mandos. He has nothing to back himself up with because he is a 1 man faction, which is kinda sad if you think about it LOL.
§oul
§oul
0 - War Chief
0 - War Chief

Credits : 1483

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down