The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing

+6
OreoCrunch
Snoke
Jack
Aerial
Kyton
Jakar Solice
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Writing - Page 2 Empty Re: Writing

Post by Marek Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:53 pm

alas I doubt they will because the game itself never happened. But who knows, delta squad was actually shown a little bit in the clone wars series so maybe they can do something with them.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoke Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:38 pm

yeah, maybe
Snoke
Snoke

Credits : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:39 am

Khorr'El wrote:a republic commando sequel would be nice but still, all commandos end up in the empire. although a separate game where you play Sev single and it tells what happened to him and how he escapes would be cool

Sev is dead I believe. I think someone announced it.
While it isn't about the Delta Squad, try reading the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss. It's a pretty good series.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Credits : 460

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:43 am

stormjedi wrote:
Khorr'El wrote:a republic commando sequel would be nice but still, all commandos end up in the empire. although a separate game where you play Sev single and it tells what happened to him and how he escapes would be cool

Sev is dead I believe. I think someone announced it.
While it isn't about the Delta Squad, try reading the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss. It's a pretty good series.
The books are no longer considered canon, but the cartoons are. So theres that. They're still using bits of other pieces of star wars to create the new lore though. Suffice to say Republic Commando is still considered part of it.
Jack
Jack
16 - Vice Mandalore (VMdr)
16 - Vice Mandalore (VMdr)

Credits : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:11 am

True, but the Karen Traviss novels are still pretty awesome. Even if they are basically fanfiction at this point.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoke Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:18 pm

I honestly doubt they'd kill off Sev. He was a dark attitude to the group. and whether or not a sequel will be made, I still think it'd be a dick move to kill off Sev in the canon part of Republic Commando
Snoke
Snoke

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Khorr'El wrote:I honestly doubt they'd kill off Sev. He was a dark attitude to the group. and whether or not a sequel will be made, I still think it'd be a dick move to kill off Sev in the canon part of Republic Commando

Someone has to die, otherwise it is boring.
Rebels is blah because in the entire season, no one died. 
Rebels season 2 will be blah for the same reason, not a single hero will die.
The reason I gave a damn in Republic Commando was because Sev died, and I was pissed because of it. Pissed at the seps, pissed at Yoda, pissed at the brilliant writers at whatever company made RC, pissed at my inability to mod Sev back in, just pissed in general. Razz
But that's good, you should FEEL something when playing a game, and Sev dying did that for me.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Khorr'El wrote:I honestly doubt they'd kill off Sev. He was a dark attitude to the group. and whether or not a sequel will be made, I still think it'd be a dick move to kill off Sev in the canon part of Republic Commando
they killed boba fett didnt they?
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Jakar Solice wrote:
they killed boba fett didnt they?

And brought him back.
Then killed him.
Then brought him back.

Sarlaac pit, followed by a virus I think.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:05 pm

I bet you 5 bucks they are gonna kill ashoka off, or kanan later on.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Marek wrote:I bet you 5 bucks they are gonna kill ashoka off, or kanan later on.
Of course, they won't touch the kid.
It all depends on how much characterization Ahsoka gets, if they leave her with gaps, she's probably the one to die.
Otherwise, Kanaan might get it.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

lock this pls. derailed and im cringing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Go sit in a corner, elite.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 pm

p.p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoke Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:23 am

stormjedi wrote:

The reason I gave a damn in Republic Commando was because Sev died, and I was pissed because of it. Pissed at the seps, pissed at Yoda, pissed at the brilliant writers at whatever company made RC, pissed at my inability to mod Sev back in, just pissed in general. Razz
But that's good, you should FEEL something when playing a game, and Sev dying did that for me.

okay, i guess you're right. you made a good point. i dont watch Rebels, but I've seen a couple previews of the new season with Rex, emo Wolffe, and somehow Gregor survived and went mad... it looks like shit in my eyes. clone wars beats rebels any day.
Snoke
Snoke

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Khorr'El wrote:
stormjedi wrote:

okay, i guess you're right.  you made a good point. i dont watch Rebels, but I've seen a couple previews of the new season with Rex, emo Wolffe, and somehow Gregor survived and went mad... it looks like shit in my eyes. clone wars beats rebels any day.

Remember, clone wars started out pretty shitty too, it got better around 3, and was really good halfway through 4 and onward.
Just when everything was fricking awesome, it was shut down to make room for Rebels. If they can keep Rebels going long enough, we might see decent content.
...Unless you're talking about the first Clone Wars cartoon, which was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:18 pm

^ this
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoke Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:05 pm

stormjedi wrote:
Khorr'El wrote:
stormjedi wrote:

okay, i guess you're right.  you made a good point. i dont watch Rebels, but I've seen a couple previews of the new season with Rex, emo Wolffe, and somehow Gregor survived and went mad... it looks like shit in my eyes. clone wars beats rebels any day.

Remember, clone wars started out pretty shitty too, it got better around 3, and was really good halfway through 4 and onward.
Just when everything was fricking awesome, it was shut down to make room for Rebels. If they can keep Rebels going long enough, we might see decent content.
...Unless you're talking about the first Clone Wars cartoon, which was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Maybe so, but remember this show is ran by Disney. You know how they are, man. The only good Disney show I'm actually looking forward to is The Jungle Book live action film. And I agree, that first Clone Wars cartoon was amazing. Even if it was a micro series or whatever the hell it's called, it was amazing. They didn't have to have drama queens like Ahsoka to bring in an attitude. Just alot, and I mean ALOT, of battle scenes. Iconic ones too, not to mention the one where Obi-Wan stops a wave of bullets with his hand using the force, throwing them to the sides of him instead of at him. This is why I prefer classics.
Snoke
Snoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:24 pm

honestly though, to me at least the story was really lacking from the first one.
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakar Solice Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Khorr'El wrote: Iconic ones too, not to mention the one where Obi-Wan stops a wave of bullets with his hand using the force, throwing them to the sides of him instead of at him. This is why I prefer classics.
I think u are thinking of the movie Matrix
Jakar Solice
Jakar Solice
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next