The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown

+6
Galactus
Senza32
Tasmann
Marek
Shenghai
stormjedi
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown Empty The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown

Post by stormjedi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:22 pm

I want to play through the first xcom before doing the second. Only problem is, there are no fancy mods to give everyone mando armor in xcom1.
Anyway, I want to introduce you to the first four brave mandos to fight aliens.

1. Tasmann (Squad Leader, the dude 'giving' orders in the field, never panics.) (Heavy Weps/Rocket)
2. Shenghai (Panicked the second mission out.) (Sniper)
3. Nightwing (Also Panicked.) (Sniper)
4. Senza (KIA, because Sheng and NW panicked.) (Just a Rookie)

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160610

First person (Other than the 4 who have already been named) to respond to this post gets to be the new member of the strike force!
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Credits : 460

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown Empty Re: The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown

Post by stormjedi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Well, Tasmann almost died after Shenghai missed a point blank shot. Stupid snipers, 80% hit my ass. (Naturally the sniper is the one who came out unscathed.)
Anyway, Tas and Sheng earned nicknames, good for you!

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160611
Corporal Colofett is temporary until I get someone with a permanent name...
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown Empty Re: The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown

Post by Shenghai Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Lol. My nickname is the name I used before Shenghai.
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:51 am

Holy shit my playthrough is going way better lol, Everyone is still alive and well, I have Tasmann, Senza, me, Naoto, Sheng, oreo, nightwing and galactus.
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 791F864ADD029BFB4A2246A6D20EF666A7EBA6C5
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:54 am

just realized that was xcom 1 lol, goodluck stormy lol
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:35 am

I would not have let Senza die had I not been too busy calming down Nightwing and Shenghai and getting them to stop their bitch'n. Grave wound? More like a scratch! Put me back in coach, I'm good! Crash? That's the best the game could do? Lol.

I am flattered that I was chosen to be the badass leader on the squad.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Senza32 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 am

Ye, as usual I died because of others, just like in MB2, where I die because of other people on my team even if I'm alone! It definitely has nothing to do with my play sometimes being absolute ass and other times being good and it seems to be random which. Nope, definitely not my fault. afro
Senza32
Senza32
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactus Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Marek wrote:Holy shit my playthrough is going way better lol, Everyone is still alive and well, I have Tasmann, Senza, me, Naoto, Sheng, oreo, nightwing and galactus.
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 791F864ADD029BFB4A2246A6D20EF666A7EBA6C5
I'm to assume I'm the purple one
Galactus
Galactus
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm

nope thats senza and his grape mando, ran out of diff colors to be unique so ur the white one
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Thats it stormy, it is time to start recounting our tales of the MANDO forces of Xcom,  as you go start taking SS and we can post em to see what happens along the way. Rip Senza
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:12 pm

More pictures!
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160612
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160614
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160613
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160615
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160619
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160620
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160618
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160616
The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160617

Ok bit of background. Late last night all 4 of my primary squad died terrible deaths in a botched mission. I reloaded the only save I had and tried again, so some names are slightly different.

Current KIA:
Tasmann
Marek

Current Squad:
Senza (Point Man/Flank Man)
Shenghai (Kills all the things)
StormJK (I HAVE A SHOTGUN AND IM IN YOUR FACE)
Nightwing (Bit of a drinking problem)

After Tasmann died a grisly death trying to capture an alien (Required mission, sorry man). Shenghai, holding the broken body of his beloved commander, made a vow to never let another Mando die in the field. As second highest ranking, Shenghai took command of the team and has led multiple highly successful missions without a single fatality. He has become the god sniper, hitting as many as four shots in a row before RNGesus smites him with stormtrooper aim. 

StormJK and Senza, the powerful Point/Flank duo, are equipped with advanced armor, designed to protect them from the much more dangerous scenarios they find themselves in. Nightwing is Sheng's second in command, an honor bestowed on him after Sheng bravely protected the flank of the group when the aliens executed a pincer movement while the squad was inside an alien ship. Nightwing successfully led StormJK and Senza in the squad's primary mission, capturing a SECOND FUCKING ALIEN (AS IF THE FIRST WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH?) while Shenghai made not one, not two, but THREE Overwatch shots in a row, completely obliterating the flanking force. 

Stay tuned for the next installment of MANDO:Enemy Unknown.
(PS: Marek, I can increase the squad up to 6 in XCOM1, but I don't have the funds yet, getting more satellites up is more important at the moment.)
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

I will return in due time.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenghai Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:57 pm

I have boobs.
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senza32 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Can I feel em? No homo.
Senza32
Senza32
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Marek Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 pm

rip Marek I am sure he died bravely. One of my Previous members corporal Hermes Conrad got ambushed and shot multiple times. Guess he couldn't limbo enough to dodge the bullets. Nightwing was pulled from his cover from a snake alien which started to squeeze him to death, one of my men who was panicked at the time saw the alien do it and shot it in the face, but by then night was injured, he then was shot up by a turret at the top of the building, but Marek looked at night and said "What do we say to the god of death?" and night replied "Not today." and aimed his minigun at one of the turrets reking it. Marek then turned to the other one and threw one of his axes at it which blew that one up too, we then got the vial that we came for and got to the evac. Night was gravely wounded.

Next Mission: The mandos (minus Night because he was in the hospital) went on a mission to capture and advent leader, but out came an alien morphed my science, this thing was no joke because everytime you made a move, even if you didnt shoot it, it would "react" and come charging you. It was a mutated berserker. Oreo was up top with the sniper, Galactus, who had suffered a blow a few missions ago was easily panicked, Tasmann and I took positions near the target while Naoto Grabbed him, the beserker then came out of nowhere and started smashing its way to us, Tasmann was knocked unconscious, Marek, Naoto, Oreo, and sheng moved to take out the target as quickly as possible, while galactus was running around in the background, the Mandos managed to injure it enough to the point where it created a portal and ran away 0_0, Marek then grabbed tas and Nao grabbed the target as we all moved into the bar to get to the evac point, More advent soldiers flew in and fired at us, we managed to kill them all and got to the evac where we flew away back to base.

Everyone except oreo and galactus was injured.

P.S. Stormy try renaming one of your extra soldiers to Sid Meier. Just trust me.

Last edited by Marek on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marek
Marek
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenghai Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Senza32 wrote:Can I feel em? No homo.
I'll let you do more than that big boy. Wink No homo.
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:43 pm

The Misadventures of MANDO: Enemy Unknown 20160621

Today, a day that will live on in infamy, Colonel Shenghai of MANDO was killed in action.
The veteran of 19 missions, with 46 kills under his belt, Shenghai feared nothing the aliens could throw at him.
His one weakness? Hubris.

Despite the sadistic normalcy of the continued alien abductions on our planet, this particular mission was altered by a new element. This new alien has not been seen before, resembling a frisbee that uncoils into death.

There was no warning, no chance for escape. Shenghai was killed instantly. Nightwing was injured fighting off this new menace.

Colonel Nightwing, taking the place of squad leader from his fallen brother, is quoted to have said, "Humans by nature cannot be in a state of emergency for any permanent length of time. Sooner or later, we all slip up. This time, that slip up cost the life of a good man."

Thankfully, Joe Kelly and Ken Levine, from our sister agency, CHEATS, have temporarily joined the squad to help shore up the ranks. It is likely another agent will be joining us to fill Shenghai's place.

Thank you, and good night.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by stormjedi Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Tasmann wrote:I will return in due time.

You did return actually, as a zombie, that killed Marek.
stormjedi
stormjedi
10 - Captain (Cpt)
10 - Captain (Cpt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenghai Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 pm

I don't have boobs anymore. :c
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Not today.
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next