The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Actual Fuck, America?

+7
lenski7
Lightsender24
Kyton
Galactus
stormjedi
Shenghai
ColoFett
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What the Actual Fuck, America? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Actual Fuck, America?

Post by lenski7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:25 pm

stormjedi wrote:
Senza32 wrote:Did... did you really just cite the daily mail as if it were a credible source. I've been trying to ignore this thread because at this rate it's only a matter of time before someone starts professing their love for Alex Jones but jesus fuck this is painful to read. I assume next someone is going to post some sort of MRA bullshit that they're going to regret when they're not 16 anymore?

Oh come on, those HuffPo articles are legit, Abraham Lincoln said so! I saw it in an image with his statue behind it marked 2016, so it must be true.

If the Huffington Post has been cited against me before, I reserve the complete right to cite other bullshit sources.

Tasmann wrote:Should bring an AOD member in here to see all these politics being talked about so he can shrivel up and die for not being able to use his banhammer on everyone.
AOD members are too immature to have any opposing opinions spoken of without trying to have a self-orgasmic bantrip

Let's keep it going

stormjedi
Shenghai wrote:
Kyton wrote:BLM is a terrorist organization now. 
All lives matter. period.
lenski7
lenski7
2 - Private First Class (PFC)
2 - Private First Class (PFC)

Credits : 92

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum