The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work.

+6
ColoFett
Nightwing
Galactus
stormjedi
Senza32
Tasmann
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Empty Re: When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work.

Post by ColoFett Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:14 pm

When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Bt2c8m11

dis is F1 car!  get it right you plebs!  

note: I just like the look of this beauty, which is why im posting it
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Empty Re: When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work.

Post by TATERPRO Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:42 pm

stormjedi wrote:
Kyton wrote:
ColoFett wrote:
TATERPRO wrote:
ColoFett wrote:F1 Most Pro, NASCAR most gay
but they are the exact same

RAGE!!!
isnt f1 the one where they just turn left a bunch until someone crashes into a wall and a car with blinky lights drives in front of thgem and brake checks them
Yep, that's the one.
Yea them both are the exact same
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by lenski7 Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:56 pm

ColoFett wrote:When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Bt2c8m11

F1 Cars adult go-karts, NASCAR Stock Cars are the real beauties.
When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Rpm_g_keselowski_576
First
On
Race
Day

PLEB
lenski7
lenski7
2 - Private First Class (PFC)

Credits : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:16 pm

lenski7 wrote:
ColoFett wrote:When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Bt2c8m11

When your driving game in GTA needs some serious work. - Page 2 Rpm_g_keselowski_576
First
On
Race
Day

PLEB

Bullshit.  NASCAR is literally AIDS.  technology from the 50s, 4 speed gearboxes, theyre all identical apart from the headlights WHICH ARE FUCKING STICKERS, shite acceleration, NACARs havent been "stock cars" since the 80s.  theyre kit cars.  The "Ford's" arent Fords at all, theyre just badged Ford, Toyota, Chevy, with the car companies themselves not having any involvement of the manufacturing of the car parts.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenski7 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:25 pm

ColoFett wrote:
lenski7 wrote:

First
On
Race
Day

PLEB

Bullshit.  NASCAR is literally AIDS.  technology from the 50s, 4 speed gearboxes, theyre all identical apart from the headlights WHICH ARE FUCKING STICKERS, shite acceleration, NACARs havent been "stock cars" since the 80s.  theyre kit cars.  The "Ford's" arent Fords at all, theyre just badged Ford, Toyota, Chevy, with the car companies themselves not having any involvement of the manufacturing of the car parts.
NASCAR IS AIDS? F1 is full of a bunch of self-entitled rich brats who were lucky enough to have their pop and mom buy them a car. They are not all identical how do you explain Harvick's car having some of the best acceleration in the Sprint Cup, acceleration is absolute shit in restrictor plate races which are more dangerous and mentally fucking retarded, but the other races are golden m8. The car companies sponsor m8. F1 is a tiny selective group, anyone can have a hand at NASCAR granted they get gud. Your puny little cars couldn't take a bloody bump from a NASCAR car, YOU DO THEM 3 WIDE PASSES, THAT DANGEROUS SHIT. It's much more entertaining to watch.
lenski7
lenski7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightsender24 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 pm

how the fuck did you guys go from a wrecked car
to
NASCAR is Aids.

the fuck.
Lightsender24
Lightsender24
3 - Lance Corporal (LCpl)
3 - Lance Corporal (LCpl)

Credits : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by lenski7 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Lightsender24 wrote:how the fuck did you guys go from a wrecked car
to
NASCAR is Aids.

the fuck.
NASCAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F1, we went from SUV Shitty Used Vehicle, to what a 'real F1 beauty was' to me saying F1 was shit and NASCAR rocks to NASCAR Aids, to me responding.
lenski7
lenski7

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:54 pm

lenski7 wrote:
to
NASCAR is Aids.

the fuck.
NASCAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F1, we went from SUV Shitty Used Vehicle, to what a 'real F1 beauty was' to me saying F1 was shit and NASCAR rocks to NASCAR Aids, to me responding.

you cant support your argument that NASCAR is better.  F1 has better technology, quicker cars, more manufacturer involvement.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenski7 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:48 am

ColoFett wrote:
lenski7 wrote:
to
NASCAR is Aids.

the fuck.

you cant support your argument that NASCAR is better.  F1 has better technology, quicker cars, more manufacturer involvement.
NASCAR is a man's sport not a little pissy rich brat's sport. If an F1 car touched a NASCAR car it would be spun out and dead, taking that lead 3 wide, making physical passes, bumping people out the way. Manufacturers? When did they matter? Quicker cars don't make better races they make more dead drivers as well, adult go-karts except less safe. NASCAR is much more amusing to watch than F1
lenski7
lenski7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:50 am

Uh I hate to say it but NASCAR is nothing but a bunch of cars making a lot of left turns. It really is boring to watch. F1 might be a little more interesting but I would still be bored watching it. F1 cars are designed to be the fastest most manueverable cars with their extremely light weight and slim design. As a result, they are super duper fast in literally everything. They are better cars than NASCAR stock cars. I mean, think why they are called stock cars. In NASCAR, the only thing the cars do fast is accelerate, and their handling is not very good. They are only good in long tracks with limited turns. F1's can cut corners at high rates of speed like a bitch. F1's are design to be better cars, which is also the reason why they are designed to just completely break apart in seemingly lighter crashes as opposed to NASCAR stock cars being able to take a beating.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by lenski7 Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 am

Tasmann wrote:Uh I hate to say it but NASCAR is nothing but a bunch of cars making a lot of left turns. It really is boring to watch. F1 might be a little more interesting but I would still be bored watching it. F1 cars are designed to be the fastest most manueverable cars with their extremely light weight and slim design. As a result, they are super duper fast in literally everything. They are better cars than NASCAR stock cars. I mean, think why they are called stock cars. In NASCAR, the only thing the cars do fast is accelerate, and their handling is not very good. They are only good in long tracks with limited turns. F1's can cut corners at high rates of speed like a bitch. F1's are design to be better cars, which is also the reason why they are designed to just completely break apart in seemingly lighter crashes as opposed to NASCAR stock cars being able to take a beating.
What's boring to thee is not boring to me. I actually put some emotional investment into the race, It makes it a lot more interesting to watch your driver's strategy around the track, and what every other driver is doing to win outside of 'out-driving the competition.
lenski7
lenski7

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:56 am

lenski7 wrote:
ColoFett wrote:
lenski7 wrote:
to
NASCAR is Aids.

the fuck.

NASCAR is a man's sport not a little pissy rich brat's sport. If an F1 car touched a NASCAR car it would be spun out and dead, taking that lead 3 wide, making physical passes, bumping people out the way. Manufacturers? When did they matter? Quicker cars don't make better races they make more dead drivers as well, adult go-karts except less safe. NASCAR is much more amusing to watch than F1

Manufacturers bring money, which is needed in a time when racing is not as popular as it was.  they matter because manufacturers are quickly only doing racing if there is road car relevance, which is why Le Mans, Touring Car, and GT racing is seemingly having a manufacturing boom right now.  F1 is leading the way in engine technology and road car technology, which is why Ferrari, Mercedes, Renault, Honda, Aston Martin, and Mclaren are involved with F1. 

In NASCAR, an overtake doesnt mean anything, unless it's in the last 5 laps.  The cars drive in 2 columns around the track, not really passing each other because the restricter plates make it nearly impossible to.  Like you said, they have to bump each other, in order to unsettle the other car, in order to make an overtake.  Those restricter plates are a gimmick to encourage bumping, thus increasing the chance of an accident, thus increasing the chances of potential injury and any gimmick that encourages crashes where a driver could be potentially injured, is wrong.  It's also fake, which is just one gimmick that NASCAR uses which makes the racing fake.  Others include competition yellows to bunch the field up together which negates any advantage a driver had over the rest undoing his hard work, green-white-checkered in order to ensure that the races end in photo finishes.  The problem with all of that is that it's manufactured excitement by NASCAR officials. 

Watching drivers duel each other lap after lap, making dive bombs in to corners, while on the pit wall teams are making strategical decisions.  Adding to that, F1 cars are all different, and made by each team themselves, compared to the Identical kit-cars that NASCAR is, making each car individually interesting as teams bring new parts to each race to get every bit of time out of the car possible.  There's also team rivalries between great car manufacturers like Ferrari, and Mercedes, and there is inter-team rivalries between team mates, and to watch that unfold on the track is more fulfilling, than the manufactured crap that NASCAR puts out there.  

you say NASCAR is a man's sport, and not a little pissy brat's sport?  All i have to say to that is, Danica Patrick is the most bratty driver in the world, and you find youtube videos to prove that.  and Brad Keselowski was accused of being a spoiled brat from figures within the sport, as I can show here http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/15/nascar-driver-brad-keselowski-acting-like-spoiled-brat
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:59 am

lenski7 wrote:
Tasmann wrote:Uh I hate to say it but NASCAR is nothing but a bunch of cars making a lot of left turns. It really is boring to watch. F1 might be a little more interesting but I would still be bored watching it. F1 cars are designed to be the fastest most manueverable cars with their extremely light weight and slim design. As a result, they are super duper fast in literally everything. They are better cars than NASCAR stock cars. I mean, think why they are called stock cars. In NASCAR, the only thing the cars do fast is accelerate, and their handling is not very good. They are only good in long tracks with limited turns. F1's can cut corners at high rates of speed like a bitch. F1's are design to be better cars, which is also the reason why they are designed to just completely break apart in seemingly lighter crashes as opposed to NASCAR stock cars being able to take a beating.
What's boring to thee is not boring to me. I actually put some emotional investment into the race, It makes it a lot more interesting to watch your driver's strategy around the track, and what every other driver is doing to win outside of 'out-driving the competition.

NASCAR doesnt allow drivers to out-drive the competition, they make sure the races are photo finishes with gimmicks.  and the use of strategy in NASCAR is minimal, with designated "pit-windows" which limits strategy variety.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 pm

I sense chapped buttcheeks in here
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:43 am

Holy shit last time I come to this topic on break
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2