The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian History Discussion thread

+12
Towelie
Congo
§oul
Geno
OreoCrunch
Kyton
TATERPRO
Delta
Jack
LATTEH
Aerial
Cody
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mandalorian History Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Mandalorian History Discussion thread

Post by Cor Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:42 pm

In Mandalorian History Book 4, it is said in the last paragraph that I left due to inactivity.

"ColoFett fell inactive due to other business, and Cor left Mandos because of the lack of presence on Tidal"

I told Colo long ago, but that would not be the correct reason. Take it away or leave it there if you insist on having a reason, but the real reason is actually pretty complicated.
Anyway, it was not the mandos or the activity, I would say I realized I did not feel I was at my place in a group/clan/faction, I decided to leave after a while. I also don't remember the activity was low when I left.

Anyway, I wanted to point this out.
Cor
Cor

Credits : 8

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian History Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Mandalorian History Discussion thread

Post by OreoCrunch Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Most of these history books r just fragments of our memories or things we saw most important in the past. Not all of these are accurate
OreoCrunch
OreoCrunch
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)
13 - Lieutenant General (LtGen)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

OreoCrunch wrote:Most of these history books r just fragments of our memories or things we saw most important in the past. Not all of these are accurate

alot of them arent accurate as they were written while i was on morphine, blood thinners and anti biotics
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Cor Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 am

Perhaps they're not accurate on certain parts, but still I tell you, and I forgot to write it in my post, well done Colo.
I think these history books are great and nice to read
Cor
Cor

Credits : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Book 9 is up.  it covers the latest year. 

All of the books leading up to this one had some sort of source that I could look at, with it being either other history written or Member bios.  But I had to write this one completely from memory, since there are no member bios written about this time or any history, so there are probably things wrong.  please help me polish it up if you notice errors.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiyanJ Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 pm

I just want to say I am very impressed with these books Colo. You almost have a lugormod history library right here. This is amazing!! Very wise of you to mark these events down.
SaiyanJ
SaiyanJ

Credits : 1

http://www.elitewolves.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:45 pm

SaiyanJ wrote:I just want to say I am very impressed with these books Colo. You almost have a lugormod history library right here. This is amazing!! Very wise of you to mark these events down.

thanks.  weve been though alot, and have had good and bad times.  but we like to remember em
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3