The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers

+4
Kyton
Senza32
TATERPRO
FireStrike*
8 posters

Go down

Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers Empty Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers

Post by FireStrike* Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:14 am

On behalf of AOD,

Recently due to the (fortunate) rise in Mandalorian clan activity there have been some cases of members getting banned off of our servers for recruitment. It's happened on enough occasions where I feel like a post clarifying how we handle recruitment on our servers could be beneficial. Any direct links to clan websites are not tolerated on AOD servers and offenders will be banned for it. Any advertising of other clans' in-game servers or pulling members off of our servers is not tolerated either and will also result in a ban.

This was the most recent example of two Mandalorians getting banned.

Spoiler:

We do not tolerate that kind of behavior on our servers, nor do we allow our members to act this way on other clan servers. We've been seeing a fair amount of "unfairly banned" or "banned for nothing" posts popping up on our forums, so to help alleviate the confusion I just wanted to help explain our rules better here. There is a server rules stickied topic in the general section of our forums (which I will not link for advertising reasons) if anyone here has any further questions on what is not allowed on our servers.

I'm glad the Mandalorians are becoming more active and we hope to see more of you guys in MBII.
FireStrike*
FireStrike*

Credits : 4

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers Empty Re: Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers

Post by TATERPRO Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:34 am

KYS
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Credits : 1153

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers Empty Re: Mandalorian Recruitment on AOD Servers

Post by Senza32 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:36 am

*Sigh* Well, thanks for bringing this to our attention, I guess.
Senza32
Senza32
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by TATERPRO Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:47 pm

AOD SUCKS
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:47 pm

im not gonna lie, AOD members have been caught doing so on our server too, which makes this kind of a laughable report.

AOD has come on our server with nothing but hate many a time, why on earth should we punish our members for breaking your rules when you do so brazenly with our own? get your shit together.

people leave your server/clan because its rotten to the core, not because someone posted a link.
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:05 pm

Tell me more about how you hold your members to a higher standard, and do not tolerate bad behavior from them except for...
Banning one of our members because one of your members failed to respect your own rules and teamkilled our member, whom our member then punished for a very stupid and careless teamkill.
Banning one of our members for quoting something that another person said upon the request of one of your admins, simply because the quote had the word nigger in it.
Constantly skillstacking the teams, sometimes even full-on stacking teams just so abusive AOD butt-buddy admins can play with each other.
Banning one of our members when he was absolutely in no violation of ANY rule, but simply banning him because fuck him, who gives a shit? The member and another AOD admin were having a discussion, plenty calm enough, no rules were being violated, and Prime the Cry-baby Bitch gets on, immediately accuses the mando of making trouble, and permanently banning him, while Preston, the other AOD admin, actually acted like a grown up and talked to the mando.
Not holding your own members accountable to your own server rules, as there have been numerous times where your members have teamkilled/time wasted. Get the fuck outta here with your shit.

All this kind of bullshit, and you have the audacity to claim that your clan holds high standards for itself? Are you fucking delusional? Oh wait, you say it's so, so it must be true. Completely logical.
Seriously though, your clan runs itself like a steaming pile of shit. At least 70% of the MB2 population tells the "how I got banned from AOD" story all the time. It's the number one thing you all are recognized for, but clearly you all hold yourselves to higher standards. Don't try to fill these forums with your bullshit, AOD filfth. You have no say in the conduct of our members with the kind of sleezy bullshit y'all pull on a daily basis.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by mercRazot Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:39 pm

I think he mean me and Farr tbh i didnt Recruit anyone Va'Torr wanted to join Mandalorians and wanted to know the website so i gave him the link

Sory for Bad Grammar
mercRazot
mercRazot
4 - Corporal (Cpl)
4 - Corporal (Cpl)

Credits : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by FireStrike* Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey guys, the intent of this topic was just to help explain why the bans on our servers ended up happening since there was a lot of confusion on our forums about them. The idea is that hopefully this topic gets read and it's made more clear that we ban for advertising on our servers, hopefully decreasing the amount of people that get banned. There's nothing more to it - we don't want anyone to be punished for it. Whether you guys think that this kind of action is offensive or worth punishing is undoubtedly up to your leadership and none of our business, we don't want to have an opinion on how you handle your members. 

A lot of us actually like your clan and I find it enjoyable that there's another active clan in MBII again. Believe it or not I was in Mandalorians myself when it was a Lugormod exclusive clan and Darth Tater / Kizko showed me the ropes on how to play. If you guys have any proof (screenshots/logs/IPs/etc) of AOD members filling your servers with hate or recruiting on your servers feel free to get in touch with me; that kind of stuff definitely gets looked at. I actually saw a screenshot on these forums earlier about a member causing trouble and we already looked into it so that's cool. 

That's all I had so thanks for reading the topic  santa.
FireStrike*
FireStrike*

Credits : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 pm

I wish all your fellow members were as reasonable as you seem to be.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

tbh, all that those screenshots show is directing a player who already had interest in mandos.  that wasnt advertising, that was answering questions.  Ive been on JKA for a VERY long time, and I have never seen someone banned for answering a question, albeit our forum link.  granted... he could have done it in PM, which is what Lugormod servers requested in the past. 

If i went to AoD, and spammed my advertising bind, then sure, ill concede that as wrong.  But this is setting a very bad precedent that will only lead to disdain.  Perhaps, AoD should develop a policy of reminding a player of the rules, when he seemingly has broken them rather than a flat out ban
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by TATERPRO Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Colo ur mistaken.. AOD doesn't care about anyone except themselves LOL
TATERPRO
TATERPRO
An Hero
An Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 pm

one can always try
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Pls get a good set of proceedures down for your admins. For instance we have to give at least one warning before taking action how about you guys lesrn2copy and maybe not be the guys that people come to our server and talk about like "you know what I like about this server? It isn't aod."
Nightwing
Nightwing
11 - Major (Mjr)
11 - Major (Mjr)

Credits : 1712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down