The Mandalorian Armed Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diplomacy, anyone interested in a game?

+4
lenski7
Marek
Fale
ColoFett
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diplomacy, anyone interested in a game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomacy, anyone interested in a game?

Post by Kyton Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:31 am

Linkpls. I warn you tho if yall betray me i WILL bring flippy back
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy, anyone interested in a game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomacy, anyone interested in a game?

Post by Tasmann Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:19 am

Damn Kyton, don't even joke about that, that psychopath could appear just at the very mentioning of his name.
Tasmann
Tasmann
12 - Colonel (Col)
12 - Colonel (Col)

Credits : 726

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenghai Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:18 am

Kyton wrote:Linkpls. I warn you tho if yall betray me i WILL bring flippy back
Shit fam, you stopped me dead in my tracks.

Also: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/
Shenghai
Shenghai
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)
5 - Sergeant (Sgt)

Credits : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 am

I cant invite people, so you will have to join yourself.  which means that it's a first come first serve.  so if you want to play, get on in there.    

The game name is MANDOS PRO, and the password is mandos.  

Once everyone joins, the game will randomly set countries to everyone, and then the game will start it's first phase in which orders must be given within 24 hours, phases will end at the 24 hour deadline.  

Also, get accustomed to the rules, and fully understand them, because if you mess up something itll hurt you big time.  remember that you can only move units 1 tile, and remember that opposing armies and navies will bounce off each other if the same amount of opposing forces are moving in to the same tile.  which is why diplomacy is so important, the only way for you to win is by using diplomacy, by making alliances, and then subsequently break them.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Credits : 2149

Back to top Go down

Post by lenski7 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:03 pm

ColoFett wrote:I cant invite people, so you will have to join yourself.  which means that it's a first come first serve.  so if you want to play, get on in there.    

The game name is MANDOS PRO, and the password is mandos.  

Once everyone joins, the game will randomly set countries to everyone, and then the game will start it's first phase in which orders must be given within 24 hours, phases will end at the 24 hour deadline.  

Also, get accustomed to the rules, and fully understand them, because if you mess up something itll hurt you big time.  remember that you can only move units 1 tile, and remember that opposing armies and navies will bounce off each other if the same amount of opposing forces are moving in to the same tile.  which is why diplomacy is so important, the only way for you to win is by using diplomacy, by making alliances, and then subsequently break them.

lenski7
2 - Private First Class (PFC)
2 - Private First Class (PFC)

Credits : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:35 pm

we got 4 ppl so far, we need another 3.  if we cant get anyone from mandos, i do have friends who will be more than willing to join.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyton Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Liiiiiink
Kyton
Kyton
14 - General (Gen)
14 - General (Gen)

Credits : 1953

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:08 am

http://www.playdiplomacy.com/games.php?subpage=pending 

this might be the direct link to the game page.  if not, look for MANDOS PRO, and the password is mandos.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:55 am

that's 5 ppl.  2 more.
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by ColoFett Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:02 pm

any takers?
ColoFett
ColoFett
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)
17 - Mandalore (Mdr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2